need recommendation for someone to cut rental property grass in Southwood Valley CS

2,027 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jphil1
Texags84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for new person or presons to cut 2 duplex yards in Southwood valley. Previous decided to move on and never showed or return calls. Thanks in advance.
aggies4life
AG
Texag fav Rafael 979-676-5018

I have used him and was very happy with him and his son!! Best value too
Texags84
AG
Thanks...Will give him a call asap
Texags84
AG
hey aggies4life....he is going to start next week..any recommendations for make ready or handyman? Thanks, again
aggies4life
AG
I don't have one i have personally used

But a quick Texags search I found many have used
T Ritchey 979-218-2336 and have been happy.
Texags84
AG
Thanks for note. I did search but missed T Ricthey...will reach out tonight.
aggies4life
AG
No problem. I think searching via texags only lets you go back so far. I usually just go to google and type in handyman texags and so on
betas2000
AG
I'm actually who first introduced Rafael Leal and his son to Texags, I'm a local real estate investor and for all my make readys and remodeling jobs I use Richie and his father Ricardo with BCS Painting & Remodeling 979-402-1728 great guys and trust worthy
jphil1
AG
Could not recommend Rafael. I contacted Rafael to cut my yard while we were out of town. He confirmed he would do it and even called to confirm again the day before. He never showed up and never called. I ended up having to cut over 2 weeks of growth myself
AG'73
maddiedou
AG
Did you ever think he may have mowed the wrong yard if he called the night before to verify
Gunner0740
Dunright Lawncare. Meticulous and responsive
maroon barchetta
Pedro Castrejone
jphil1
AG
Not possible. On one side is a vacant lot and the other a lady who cuts her on yard. She verified Rafael never showed up
AG'73
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.