Landscape B/CS

3,226 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by wareagle044
wareagle044
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone with recommendations for a landscape crew that'll do our flower beds in the front?

We had students with the Big Event clear them out for a blank canvas as the big freeze killed most everything and our attempt to restore last year didn't yield the results we wanted.

Hoping to find someone who can recommend plants and design layout and execute said design/layout

Any recs?
txbudda
We have been happy with Hart Lawn https://hartlawn.com THey came in fixed another landscapers mistakes.
KaneIsAble
AG
Agree with budda. Hart just gutted and redid ours and did a great job.
JR Ewing
AG
Texas Landscape Creations does it right...
wareagle044
Any others?

Hart came to evaluate to provide a quote for me Apr 7 but has stopped responding to my requests for updates - emails and phone calls

I liked the recommendations I got from Hart and was/am hopeful I can get a quote from them, but I'm losing hope.

TLC has no responded to my online inquiry. May have to call.

Im going to assume Hart and TLC are so good, they're just too busy to get back to me.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
wareagle044 said:

Any others?

Hart came to evaluate to provide a quote for me Apr 7 but has stopped responding to my requests for updates - emails and phone calls

I liked the recommendations I got from Hart and was/am hopeful I can get a quote from them, but I'm losing hope.

Im going to assume Hart and TLC are so good, they're just too busy to get back to me.

Have also had the same issue with Hart.

Nonresponsive and will not come in and look at some trouble spots on a brand new installation they did.
ChampsAg
Landmark Landscape
wareagle044
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

wareagle044 said:

Any others?

Have also had the same issue with Hart.

Nonresponsive and will not come in and look at some trouble spots on a brand new installation they did.

Yeah. It's a little frustrating as I had purchased a bunch of bags of mulch from Young Life to use, and I decided that I wanted to do his "black rock" suggestion. they offered to buy the mulch from me but in order to save the hassle on their end, I gave it to my mom bc she needed it. I was thinking I'd have a quote back in 2 weeks and on their schedule by end of May which is when I was told they had openings.

Now it's mid-June and my moms beds are done, but mine still looking like the HOA should be coming after me

Thisguy1
I've had that issue with multiple landscaping companies this year. Nobody wants to call me back. It's pretty frustrating.
agmom95
AG
Hart did our irrigation. We have an several issues that need fixing. They said they can't come out until end of July to even take a look at it. They seem very busy.

Landmark came out to bid some landscaping for us. They were super responsive. Has two prices for landscape design to pick from depending on detail of plan and seemed to have the best experience and portfolio. Prices sure are high though! Most people have been pretty unresponsive or those we've had come out, say they are too busy or too far behind to take on our project.
JR Ewing
AG
wareagle044 said:

Any others?

I would call TLC. They have always answered the phone during the week when I called. Good luck!
Txsodpro
I own a local landscaping company, and would be happy to come take a look. I also have a long list of references that can be provided if need be.
832- nine eight four- 0067
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
agmom95 said:

Hart did our irrigation. We have an several issues that need fixing. They said they can't come out until end of July to even take a look at it. They seem very busy.

Landmark came out to bid some landscaping for us. They were super responsive. Has two prices for landscape design to pick from depending on detail of plan and seemed to have the best experience and portfolio. Prices sure are high though! Most people have been pretty unresponsive or those we've had come out, say they are too busy or too far behind to take on our project.

And meanwhile they will pay to replace the plants and trees killed by their incomplete job? Asking for a friend.
wareagle044
I received a quote and worked with Philip Anthony of Brazos Landworks. He came out quickly and turned a quote around quickly - looking to start work end of July. Thank you for the suggestions. I will update once project is complete
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.