Harvey Little League - Registration Now Open

977 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mr.Short-termMemory
We Dont Rent Pigs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Afternoon Everyone

Want to put the word out that registration for spring baseball at Hervey Little League is now open.

Registration is open until March 27th and opening day is April 10th.

We are looking forward to another year of great Litle League Baseball. Feel free to reply to this thread with any questions, I will be happy to answer.

Bad Poster
We Dont Rent Pigs said:

Afternoon Everyone

Want to put the word out that registration for spring baseball at Hervey Little League is now open.

We are looking forward to another year of great Litle League Baseball. Feel free to reply to this thread with any questions, I will be happy to answer.

Might want to clarify it is open until march 27th or until league fills up. I wanted to sign up last year before registration date but was turned away because it was already full.
michellecan
I also was turned away
Vinewood_03
I had an issue last year and reached out to one of the board members listed on the website and they were able to answer my question. I've heard their ability to find willing coaches can impact the amount of kids they can take.

This will be our 4th year at Harvey and have really enjoyed our experience.
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
Bad Poster said:

We Dont Rent Pigs said:

Afternoon Everyone

Might want to clarify it is open until march 27th or until league fills up. I wanted to sign up last year before registration date but was turned away because it was already full.
All the more reason to sign up now! Don't wait!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.