Another CSISD teacher has been sentenced.

3,009 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Donny Hall
double
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://wtaw.com/former-consolidated-high-school-teacher-heading-to-prison-after-admitting-to-having-sex-with-a-student/

I wonder why we haven't heard more about this one.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Criminal Justice teacher? Guess he could teach the material better than anyone else.
double
AG
He was also a basketball coach. There were three coaches accused during my time at AMCHS.
ukbb2003
Went to high school with Thomas…what a shame.
Anna Molly
double said:

https://wtaw.com/former-consolidated-high-school-teacher-heading-to-prison-after-admitting-to-having-sex-with-a-student/

I wonder why we haven't heard more about this one.
Possibly because the teacher was sentenced two years ago and the reprehensible behavior happened over 5 years ago? It sounds truly awful. But we're not hearing about it now because this predator is already in prison.
CS78
Four years for sleeping with a 19yo. I wonder how many professors have done the same thing with no consequence?
Stupe
S
Public high school vs college.

You really can't see the difference?
oklaunion
ukbb2003 said:

Did he run hurdles at Consol?
maroon barchetta
oklaunion said:

ukbb2003 said:

Did he run hurdles at Consol?

Looks like this is one hurdle…

…he won't clear.

Donny Hall
Yeah same. I was friends on facebook. He was a good kid and always a good person to everyone. Whole situation is terrible. Probably more to the story.
cslifer
Like what? He was sleeping with a student and even taking her to hotels. It was so obvious that other students saw was happening.
HoopsAg
Donny Hall said:

Yeah same. I was friends on facebook. He was a good kid and always a good person to everyone. Whole situation is terrible. Probably more to the story.
Oh yeah? Like what, more girls he preyed on?
Donny Hall
HoopsAg said:

Donny Hall said:

Oh yeah? Like what, more girls he preyed on?
Whoah, no victim blaming or shaming here. What he did is wrong and deserves justice. More to the story as in... how a good person unravels into something that's hard for an old friend to understand.

Im old enough to have too many people I knew from College Station that have fallen from grace or caused tragedy for others. This one felt more out of the blue than others.

I especially despise predatory behavior from positions of authority. It's in no way any fault of the student, it takes bravery to report this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.