How many of you in BCS listen to Clay and Buck on KLBJ 590 AM out of Austin, TX?

1,941 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maroon barchetta
WolfCall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How many of you in Aggieland listen to Clay and Buck on KLBJ 590 AM (out of Austin, TX) from 11:00 - 2:00 because WTAW 1620 AM carries Dan Bongino? And how many are listening to Clay and Buck on some other AM station?
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
BaitShack
AG
I stream it on 740 KTRH in Houston.
duffelpud
AG
Here
"What's this button do?"
Birddog
AG
Go back and forth between 740 and 1620. I like to listen to both....
RJ3
AG
Flip back and forth. Usually depends on who's on a commercial break
EBrazosAg
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
I listen to 740. I don't switch back to WTAW until Hannity comes on. It's a shame because I'd rather listen to the local station more.

Bongino got on the air first after Rush died and a lot of stations picked him up. I wonder if many are regretting that now.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
TransplantedRedRaider
I've been listening to Clay and Buck on KLBJ from Austin. I sent a note to WTAW asking them to switch, but I got no reply. I'd really rather listen to a local station. I'm really not interested in the longhorn news invades my radio, if I forget to change stations when I get back in the car later in the day!
turfman80
AG
Id much prefer Clay and Buck. Bongino wears on you after a while...
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Justified
740 KTRH plays the conservative sports show. You should also pick up 820 out of DFW. I switch back and forth. No loyalty between the two. We've grown to love the greatest in talk radio. Anything else doesn't compare.
TexAg2016
AG
Clay and Buck > Bongino. Do wish 1620 carried them instead.
EBrazosAg
AG
I do the same. The morning show on WBAP with Hal Jay and Brian Estridge (play by play guy on "Texas 6") is so much better than the WTAW show it's not really comparable. I just had to give up on WTAW. Thank goodness IHeart and TuneIn make it easier than it used to be.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Justified
I listen to The Michael Berry show in the morning and that's about it anymore.
EBrazosAg
AG
Hard at work by that time.
GSS
KLBJ, also for the locals hosts from 10-11am, and 2-4pm.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
Tookieclothespin
AG
I do. Might start with the Houston station to see if it's less spotty throughout town.

1620 chose wrong
FJB
milner79
KTRH. Comes in pretty good during the day everywhere except for that short stretch in front of the Wellborn HEB.
maroon barchetta
milner79 said:

KTRH. Comes in pretty good during the day everywhere except for that short stretch in front of the Wellborn HEB.

The water tower at Tower Point always jacks up radio and cell signal for me. I think there is a Matrix generator in that thing or something. It's weird.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.