where store RV in/near BCS in the Fall between home football games?

1,580 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bill Robbins
Kyle_Harper_82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have season tickets to Aggie home games and tailgate in our 36' RV trailer on campus. We have heard of some RV storage places that specialize in folks like us that are interested in storing our rig nearby BCS during football season so its just a short hall to/from our tailgating lot on football weekends. Looking for 120v outlet for battery charge, plus fresh water fillup and wastewater dump site. Any suggestions?
techno-ag
AG
About $350/month to park it at an RV park here, I think. Why not just leave it there for the fall? Do they require you to be present the whole time it sits there? That would be most convenient, I would think.

Otherwise, I think Lock & Roll at the Harvey exit on the bypass offers covered parking at $135/mo. for RVs.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Kyle_Harper_82
AG
Thanks. I'm now on the waiting list at Lock and Roll.

I'll look into just renting a full-up RV park space.
RV park spaces here in Austin area go for twice that price.
Bill Robbins
AG
We went from hauling each weekend to Lake Bryan > Lock and Roll > RV Parks > Townhouse.

Let me know if you want help in finding the latter.
UmustBKidding
Not sure about availability but there is wellborn rv storage on koppe bridge road. I think there was some rv spaces at what is now storage king usa on wellborn road.
woodiewood1
There's a location out hwy 30 that is gated with camera surveillance and well lighted that has both open and covered storage for RVs and boats. It's on the left a mile or so out.
Kyle_Harper_82
AG
Kyle_Harper_82
AG
Bill, Thx. So you now have a townhouse instead of RV tailgating? Or have you found progressively better places to store the RV?
Kyle_Harper_82
AG
UmostBkidding, I'll look for it. Thx!
Kyle_Harper_82
AG
woodiewood1, Thx. I'll check it out.
befitter
Crossroads Storage on Wellborn Rd. has lots of RV's parked there. I do think they recently changed their name though.
Bill Robbins
AG
Kyle,
We found a great TH that cost us just a little more than the RV payment + the RV park rent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.