RV parks in area

1,456 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by pudge
pudge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm working part time in the B/CS area until the end of May and am looking for recommendations of a good place to park my motorhome for 5 months. This will keep me from having to drive from Sugar Land 5-6 days per week. Recommendations are appreciated very much.
EvenPar
AG
Karstens RV Park on Elmo Weedon Rd. Locally Owned.
PS3D
There's RV Haven off of North Dowling Road, another one I forgot the name off of 2818 in Bryan, and another at 21 and 6 in Bryan.
techno-ag
AG
There's a brand new one at OSR and 21 near the RELLIS campus. One past Easterwood going toward Snook but it may be full. A really nice one in Caldwell on 21 if you can't find anything local to your liking.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
GSS
The RV park at Snook has reopened, plus a brand new Great Escapes RV park on Leonard Rd.
https://www.greatescapesbcs.com/
NRA Life
TSRA Life
Hammerheadjim
AG
GSS said:

The RV park at Snook has reopened, plus a brand new Great Escapes RV park on Leonard Rd.
https://www.greatescapesbcs.com/
The Great Escapes park should be ready by March. Looks top-notch. Been driving by it for about 2 years as they built it.

Walk softly and carry a big stick! Make sure the big stick makes big boom noises and flashy bright lights.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
PS3D said:

There's RV Haven off of North Dowling Road, another one I forgot the name off of 2818 in Bryan, and another at 21 and 6 in Bryan.

Stayed at RV Haven in my MH for a year recently.

Very quiet. No road noise. Good management and was like $350/mo
AG
We stayed at Hidden Creek RV park off 21 for a few months earlier this year. Well kept up and I believe they are adding on currently.

Hardys also just opened up closer to 21/6 on Colson.
armymom
Timber Ridge on 2818 in Bryan is very nice.
Koko Chingo
AG
Are you looking to park your RV and stay/tailgate where its parked (like an RV park)? Or are you looking to just store it somewhere close and take it to campus to stay/tailgate on campus for the weekend?
Rearview
AG
Koko Chingo said:

Are you looking to park your RV and stay/tailgate where its parked (like an RV park)? Or are you looking to just store it somewhere close and take it to campus to stay/tailgate on campus for the weekend?

Did you even read the OP?
pudge
Thanks to all of you for your suggestions! My new motorhome is now parked in the area and my two dogs and I are living in it a few days per week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.