Spiciest Dish In Town

3,797 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
TheOC16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the spiciest dish in town?

I've had lingering sinus congestion for a few days now and am ready to be done with this. Looking for suggestions of something I could pick up that will make my head explode. I want my face to be redder than this emoji. I want to regret my life decisions, regret ever even getting a TexAgs account. I want to curse you for suggesting this dish (but then thank you in the morning).

So where am I going?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Go to a Thai restaurant and order a curry 'Thai spicy, not white people spicy'. That'll do it.
MarineBQ04
AG
Harvey Washbangers used to have hotwings that you had to sign a waiver to eat.
turfman80
AG
Check out the Cook Shack thread on page 3
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
halibut sinclair
AMF spice at The Cookshack. You will regret it.

Also- Carolina reaper wings at BWW or Atomic at Wingstop.
Psychag
AG
Chef Caos level 5 Kung Pau Chicken.
Atomic flavor wings at Wing Stop.
Clucky
If it's sinuses you want to clear - go to Oishi next to the new HEB in CS. Their hot mustard goes pretty hard.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
You just want sinus-draining spicy, or you want to add butthole-burning spicy wanna feel it the next morning spicy on top of it?
TheOC16
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

You just want sinus-draining spicy, or you want to add butthole-burning spicy wanna feel it the next morning spicy on top of it?
Let's keep it to the former if that's an option, I'm not a flagellant...

Great suggestions so far, especially the direction to Page 3 for the Cookshack thread. I'm going to have to give them a try sometime, regardless of if it's today for sinus clearance or otherwise.
wareagle044
Kluay Kluay Thai by the Walmart in Bryan has a spice level that I couldn't even eat and I'm usually all about spice torture
bobinator
AG
The Vindaloo dishes (I prefer the lamb) at Taz aren't the hottest thing I've ever eaten but they clear my head out pretty well. One of my go-to dishes when I'm feeling stuffy. They're also delicious.
Hornbeck
MarineBQ04 said:

Harvey Washbangers used to have hotwings that you had to sign a waiver to eat.

Those are hot. You can get hotter at Buffalo Wild Wings. The ghost pepper wings will clear you out.
AgSportsFan
AG
"Release form wings". Many a people literally lost their sh** after eating those in the HWB restroom.
TXAG 05
AG
AgSportsFan said:

"Release form wings". Many a people literally lost their sh** after eating those in the HWB restroom.

One of my favorite memories was when my buddy tried to eat them. Got through a couple and then they just destroyed him. He spent the next hour or so in the washbangers bathroom throwing up. There was orange handprints all over the place. It was hilarious.

I doubt Buffalo Wild Wings has anything that hot.
FlyRod
Low cost cure: find a jar of horseradish. Unscrew lid. Inhale. Cured.
studioone
I've got some ghost peppers sitting here if you wanna try one... or some Carolina reapers... also got some Thai chilies...

The spices food ever served In this town, by far, was Thai Tastes menu, if you got the #5..

Ohana has a VERY spicy seafood dish that might work..

bear in mind I eat hot every day if possible.. Went to the hot pot place last night (which is now ridiculously priced at $22 each) and could not taste much spice but gave a bite to my wife and she almost lost it..)

I've tried the local hot wings around town.. Meh...

pretty much any Thai place.
nought
AG
TheOC16 said:

What's the spiciest dish in town?

(but then thank you in the morning).

All I can tell you is that if you can actually thank us in the morning, you are doing it wrong. If you do it right, the morning will be way worse than whatever the night was before.
isitjustme
AG
Shrimp Diablo at San Jose
FILO505
AG
wareagle044 said:

Kluay Kluay Thai by the Walmart in Bryan has a spice level that I couldn't even eat and I'm usually all about spice torture

Is it spice to kill you, or spice with taste? Never interested in heat without flavor
Tailgate88
AG
wareagle044 said:

This. Tell them "Thai spicy". Hurts so good.
ElephantRider
AG
AgSportsFan said:

Why did they eat them in the restroom?
Txmoe
AG
ElephantRider said:

AgSportsFan said:

Why did they eat them in the restroom?
Misplaced modifier humor never fails! But yes, that does seem more efficient.
whoop1995
AG
Lowest cost is the Chinese yellow mustard at a real Chinese place not panda.
FlyRod
Tell me more about this!

isitjustme said:

halibut sinclair
FlyRod said:

Tell me more about this!

isitjustme said:

Don't know about Restaurant San Jose, but the Camarones a la Diabla at Cilantro can be pretty spicy.
isitjustme
AG
halibut sinclair said:

FlyRod said:

Tell me more about this!

isitjustme said:

Don't know about Restaurant San Jose, but the Camarones a la Diabla at Cilantro can be pretty spicy.
Both bring the traditional Mexican heat, reddish sauce. Use the rice and tortillas - San Jose will warn a gringo. Both versions are good.
MarathonAg12
ZETA house?
maroon barchetta
Tim Weaver
AgSportsFan said:

Buddy of mine took a girl there for their first date and they did the release form wings. Both puked in the bathroom! lol
doubledog
Not super spicy, but I find the hot and sour soup at Chef Tai helps clear the head.
TexasAggie_02
AG
go buy some "dave's ultimate insanity sauce" put 1-2 DROPS on literally anything and "enjoy"
maroon barchetta
TexasAggie_02 said:

go buy some "dave's ultimate insanity sauce" put 1-2 DROPS on literally anything and "enjoy"
maroon barchetta
That emoji is what your face will look like if you do that.
TexasAggie_02
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.