Best Flooring Co (Quality/Cost]

917 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by LSCSN
AggieKatie2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Preferred vendor?
LOYAL AG
AG
Zwernemann Flooring. Ask for Scott Raisor.

Most of the installations in this town are down by contractors and they aren't store exclusive.
gigem92
AG
We used Aggieland Carpet One last June to put LVP throughout our house, tile in one of our bathrooms and brick our fireplace, and have to give them a thumbs down. Part of their selling point was they used crews to do the work who only work for them. This was something we thought was really important.

Well, unbeknownst to us, they used a crew from Lowe's to do our work, which we did not find out until midway through the job, and the results were less than satisfactory.

They had to redo the bathroom twice because they used the wrong color tile and then the they scratched several of the tiles.

The brick fireplace had to be redone because they failed to brick the sides like they were supposed to. As a result they had to pull off all they had done and redo it.

As for the LVP, they will be redoing 50-75 percent of it later this month because we have multiple planks that are coming up or there are gaps where the planks connect.

We had the owner come out to show him the issues with the LVP and when my wife asked him what he thought of the job, his response was "It is below average."

And, don't even get me started on the project manager, that is another story in and of itself.

While I am glad they are taking care of the issues, which they should, I will do my best to avoid them the next time we decide to do any flooring work.

EBrazosAg
AG
Had something similar with them 21 yr ago. Won't even consider.
momlaw
AG
Yep, 2005, was my bad dream with C1 on a remodel then again in 2008 on an insurance claim the insurer insisted use them.
Other flooring businesses would not touch the price. Said it was less than trash materials.
momlaw
scd88
AG
Bought my LVP from Aggieland Carpet One and hired Russell Hoelscher (sp) to install it. He and his brother did a great job.
gigem92
AG
We have used Russell before and he was awesome.

Wish we would have used him this time. Lesson learned.
LSCSN
the orange building in Bryan. good times.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.