Bryan ISD Has A Chance To Change The Narrative

7,319 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by trouble
iisanaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I met him last night with my HS son. I had a very good first impression. The guys seem to like him and what his goals are as well. Looking forward to next fall!
GoodOleBryanBoy
I thought the same after meeting coach Tullos last night. It seems like the athletic directors, principal, and superintendent made the right choice.
TAMU1990
AG
Bryanisbest said:

Hornbeck said:

People didn't move to College Station because of football. They moved because all the new development, and convenience.

White flight says hello.

When you go into Bryan it's like entering a time warp. The buildings are the same as when I arrived at A&M. The town needs a makeover, new businesses, and new houses. It's not white flight.

The new golf complex is a start. This coach looks to be a good one. I hope Bryan makes a comeback, until we are all in the same district again! Then it's crosstown showdown time.
BCSWguru
Bryan is just fine.
techno-ag
AG
LSCSN said:

Bryan is just fine.
Agreed. I thought someone on here said more housing permits are granted in Bryan these days. Certainly they've pulled in the businesses lately too.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
iisanaggie
AG

I am hoping that the new coach will make some updates happen. Even some new coats of paint would be a huge improvement at several of the facilities.
jeffk
AG
Bryan is getting a good one. I coached with Tullos a good long while ago.
trouble
AG
I moved away in 2004 and back in 2018. Bryan changed plenty just in those years.
Donny Hall
Bryan has a central downtown and better sense of local community. Bryan has turned the corner in being its own thing that people love.

I live in CS and love to complain about it. Just like A&M, CS is all money and no vision. A splintered construct of everyone trying to do big little things without unity or cohesion.
BCSWguru
why arent we able to flag posts made by "staff"?
maroon barchetta
Donny Hall said:

Bryan has a central downtown and better sense of local community. Bryan has turned the corner in being its own thing that people love.

I live in CS and love to complain about it. Just like A&M, CS is all money and no vision. A splintered construct of everyone trying to do big little things without unity or cohesion.

And empire building. Lots of little empires being built.
maroon barchetta
LSCSN said:

Do you think Pravda prints letters to the editor?

Same thing!
trouble
AG
LSCSN said:

Can you imagine what a mess it would be if people could flag Billy?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.