Fireplace/Chimney Cleaning Recs

833 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by studioone
I am a beer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking for a fireplace/chimney cleaning service. Let me know what you guys have used and recommend.

Thank you in advance.

BCSWguru
Intrigued by this as well. Tried to get someone to look at mine since about the summer and just cant find anyone to come out.
AG77ICS
AG
Fireplaces Etc
979-775-1747
1711 Fountain Ave
Bryan, TX
ratfacemcdougal
This has come up a number of times in the past few weeks or month. It seems most people recommend a company out of Caldwell...A Clean Sweep
I am a beer
AG77ICS said:

Fireplaces Etc
979-775-1747
1711 Fountain Ave
Bryan, TX
Thank you. They are booked out for a couple months it seems. They must be the best.
Smokin Chisel
AG
We had a great experience with A Clean Sweep out of Caldwell. https://www.acleansweepbrazos.com/
studioone

we had Clean and sweep come out as well... they inspected our duplexes and our house as well...

odd thing though.. We set up an appointment with them for December 23rd... and I even called and confirmed with their office... but they showed up on the 22nd, saying this was their scheduled time.... kinda was upset cause I was supposed to meet them at our duplex, and they were asked to call me before they came, but they called me saying they were sitting there waiting on me.. the day before our scheduled appointment...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.