Experience with Fireplaces Etc.

1,698 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
MoreCushing4thePushing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any dealings with them that would be willing to share their experience?
UmustBKidding
They were the sub my builder used for fireplace and insert 20 yr ago and were fine. I use they for garage parts when i dont have aggieland work on my door. Only place that will sell me spring. Have not died yet.
Hornbeck
I called to get something worked on recently and was told they are booked until February.
75AG
AG
Hornbeck said:

I called to get something worked on recently and was told they are booked until February.
They must be good!
Aggie@state.gov
AG
or literally the only game in town.......

Initial installation probably needs to be done by them, but unless you had an issue with the logs themselves, a plumber who does gas work can fix whatever goes wrong after? Especially if their first appt is Feb........
BMo
I realize you didn't ask but Aggieland Overhead Door and Fireplace has put in many fireplaces in new home builds over the past 20 years +. (979) 690-9700 I have no affiliation with them other than having used them for both services countless times over the past 20 years.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
I'm currently working with Fireplace Etc., and my experience is still ongoing. I'll leave it at that for now.
TexasAggie_02
AG
75AG said:

Hornbeck said:

They must be good!
lots of people prepping for winter after what happened last year....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.