Suddenlink up and down?

1,012 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FlyRod
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've struggled with Suddenlink all day and thought I was having a hardware failure (wireless router).

Now a friend in North Bryan told me she is having the same problem.

Any others struggling today?
happyinBCS
It is always a struggle with them but now that I pay half of what I use to I deal with it better
dubi
AG
Knock on wood, but I usually have a very constant 200mb connection at my house.

So this is very rare to have an inconsistent speed.
Eliminatus
AG
I'm good for now. Overall though, I usually have about one day a week that it can be spotty. And averaging about 3-4 times a month that it will go out completely for at least 20 minutes+ with at least one of those being several hours.

Are those terrible numbers and I am being unrealistic in wanting better? I don't know honestly. I don't have current competition experience to compare since we are not allowed that in most of BCS. I just know that it is annoying and seeing as how my price has doubled in three years it doesn't make me love the company more, that's for sure.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
No problems at my place today. My suddenlink issues are very rare these days.

EliteElectric
My House in Bryan

My Business in College Station

I pay for 1 gig service both places and speed varies wildly between the two
KenJohse
AG
happyinBCS said:

It is always a struggle with them but now that I pay half of what I use to I deal with it better
May I ask what you are paying? I just asked them about internet only and was quoted $110/month.
FlyRod
I thought mine was having a problem, but nope, a suspension of service for late payment. Sigh.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.