Dog seen running down sidewalk SW Pkwy

825 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by threecatcorner
threecatcorner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think there's somebody on here who is involved in lost and found pets. If you can post elsewhere, please do. Someone posted it on Nextdoor for me.

I saw a white dog with one black ear, wearing tags, that was running down the sidewalk on Southwest Parkway. It was on the sidewalk on the south side of SW Pkwy and heading west. The last cross street I saw was Shadowwood. It's stopping to smell stuff (little low brick wall), but it's moving pretty fast. I'm not sure what kind of dog it is, but it looked about waist-high.

If you live in this area and know someone with a dog like that, have them check to see if it got out.

If anyone has somewhere else to post, please do.

Thanks.
althormoon
Also saw a dog near SW Parkway & Welsh this morning, might have been the same one. He was brown and white, medium/large. Had a collar on but too skittish for me to get close and check.
threecatcorner
Probably the same one. When I saw him, he was headed towards Welsh. He was medium/large, mostly white. I was across the street and driving so I'm not positive if the dark ear was black or brown. He definitely had tags on. Looked like he was just having a great time running down the sidewalk and stopping to smell some stuff. I hope he goes home or his owner or a neighbor gets him back in his yard.
threecatcorner
Passed same area on my lunch break and don't see a dog out there so hopefully it went home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.