Fox on Eastgate?

1,704 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Fisted Lamb
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is a dead fox or maybe a coyote on Texas at Lincoln.

I wasn't sure whether to post this on the Outdoors board or here but have any of you ever seen a fox in the Eastgate area or golf course/Polo field area of campus?

Sad to see he didn't make it across. They are cool creatures.
Max06
AG
There used to be a family of red fox that lived near Lincoln and Tarrow in the early 2000's.
maroon barchetta
Neat. I had never heard that. This one looks like a grey fox but I don't know a lot about fox (foxes?)

I wondered if maybe they lived on campus somewhere. I've seen beavers and nutria. Maybe that's what he was heading over to find.
JP76
What did the fox say ?
Loaded
AG
Here's a grey fox from my back yard trail cam last night. I'm not far from campus off of South College across the street from the Hensel Park area.

maroon barchetta
TexAgs image filters find your fox image offensive
chickencoupe16
AG
I saw one in the area bout a year ago. It ran across the road a ways ahead of me. I stopped quickly and it paused in a large front yard. I rolled down the window and yelled, "wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!"

Either that's a threat/insult or the fox doesn't really say that because he ran pretty quickly.
techno-ag
AG
Saw a lynx looking thing crossing the Brazos on 21 once. Also seen a gray fox off OSR. They're out there.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
AggiePhil
AG
Was in Tyler a few weeks ago and came across this red fox in the middle of a residential neighborhood. Thought it was pretty cool. Fittingly, the street was called Foxcroft.
milner79
Opened this thread thinking one of the Prairie View dancers missed the bus home last evening ...
EBrazosAg
AG
Bobcat. Not Lynx - they are way north. Like central Colorado mountains is the south end of the range.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TransplantedRedRaider
I've seen several foxes in/near Camelot Park in Bryan. Probably gray foxes but hard to tell for sure because I've only seen them after dark.
BQ_90
AG
that's cool, I've seen bunch of grey foxes but only ever seen one red fox, they are cool
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.