Need Suggestions on a last-minute Wedding Photographer

1,455 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JMac03
HometownAg22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi BCS board! Hoping someone here might be able to help out a fellow Ag that's set to tie the knot in 17 days. Yep. It's really close. Unfortunately, our photographer had to cancel on us yesterday due to a health issue/concern, so we are left without one of our most important parts of our Big Day with just a little over two weeks to go.

The date is December 4th. Venue is local. If you know of any wedding photographers/studios that could possibly have availability for that day, please either drop their information below, or send me a direct message--however you prefer. We are open to any an all suggestions.

We appreciate any help you are able to offer! My fiance (c/o '19) and I (c/o '18) greatly appreciate it!
scd88
AG
Try this. I know this young lady who is still a current student.

http://samanthapearcy.com
studioone
Ive been doing it for 30 years.... had the largest studio in texas...

email me at

darrin at avalonweddingsbcs dot com
HometownAg22
AG
@studioone, I sent you an email. Thank you for your reply!

@scd88 thank you for your suggestion. We have reached out to Samantha in hopes that she can contact us regarding availability, etc.
curry97
AG
Darrin does great work. He did our wedding almost 20 years ago and a family sitting along the way also.
studioone
curry97 said:

Darrin does great work. He did our wedding almost 20 years ago and a family sitting along the way also.
Thanks for the support..

I'm starting to do bridals and engagements for the children of the brides I photographed 20-30 years ago.. I feel old...

d
JMac03
AG
I verified with Ashley she is available if you are still needing one: https://www.fig-mint.com
She has several different websites so I am not sure if wedding stuff is on that one. She is an excellent photographer and also teaches other photographers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.