Updated 24/7 businesses?

1,050 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PS3D
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone kept track of who has gone back to their original hours since the big lockdowns of last year? Places suitable for an allnighter of studying for a small group of <3? Or at least open past 2am at the least?

I know of Burger Mojo, one Denny's and I think one IHOP (which I refuse to frequent due to the towing situation in their lot). Is that it?

Asking because for some damn reason TAMU completely closes at 9PM on Fridays and Saturdays. They still refuse to go back to normal 24/7 in Zachry. I am an insomniac that does their best work at night and when I got kicked out last night from the Annex, I was completely lost as to where to go that wasn't home. The places I listed above would have been my go tos but it was after the game and those places were packed.

Just looking for other alternatives if there are any left. Bryan or College Station.

TIA
AggieBaseball06
AG
What exactly is the "towing situation" in IHOP's parking lot?
birdman
Fuegos is open all night, except for Mondays.
mrm5932
AG
Kettle
PS3D
mrm5932 said:

Kettle

Kettle closes at like 11pm these days. The Bryan one straight up painted over the "Open 24 hours" part of the sign over.

Thursday through Saturday Las Palapas is open 24h.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.