Free Kitten

1,407 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Came around the corner by my property this morning and about a dozen buzzards had two kittens surrounded in the road. Keeping one for the daughter but that's all we can handle. Friendly. Appears in good health. Don't make me give it back to the buzzards. Gone!

montegobay
You can take it to Aggieland Humane. They will find the baby a home. Thanks for saving them.
Belton Ag
AG
montegobay said:

You can take it to Aggieland Humane. They will find the baby a home. Thanks for saving them.
I had the same situation happen and Aggieland Humane refused to take the kitten because I didn't find the kitten in College Station proper. I should have lied about where I found it I guess.

I bit the bullet and brought him home for my youngest daughter. These days they're best friends.
Eliminatus
AG
Also, as an aside and just food for thought, the jump in care and resources for two cats over one is pretty minimal compared to most other animals. If you take one, shouldn't be too much of a stretch to take both. Bonded kittens are great to have as well and tend to do much better in life.

This is assuming you don't have a house full of pets that is. Again, just food for thought and from a lifelong cat owner.
histag10
AG
You can also contact Six Kittens Rescue. They might be able to take it. If the kitten is injured, you can also call the TAMU vet clinic and see if they will do a good Samaritan surrender. I did that with a kitten someone threw out of a moving vehicle down hwy 21. Me and 3 others stopped and got it out of the highway.
CS78
There was some hard lobbying to keep both but wasn't happening. Already have a pain in the rear old dog. And we're getting the other daughter a dog for Christmas.
George Costanza
Still available?
CS78
George Costanza said:

Still available?

It's at Aggieland humane society.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Awwwwweee. And I don't even like cats!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.