Fitness

2,548 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maroon barchetta
poolgirl1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tru Fit vs. Planet Fitness
I really just need somewhere to use the treadmill.
BCStalk
Planet Fitness was clean and the staff was pretty nice. This was pre corona so I can't say anything about it today. Never tried trufit
Rockdoc
AG
Well I've been a member at Planet Fitness for about 3 years so I'm biased. It's always been super clean, cool and comfortable and the staff have become my friends.
histag10
AG
I really liked PF when I had a membership. Would still have one if I lived in town and if my husband worked normal hours.
Slagathor
AG
I have been a member at both. The PF in Bryan has always been very clean, and not usually crowded. But TruFit is almost always crowded, and I have found the hours to be restrictive after going to PF, which is 24 hours. As far as equipment, TruFit has more squat racks where PF has Smith machines. But PF has a better warmup area and back extension equipment. Overall I feel like the patrons of PF are friendlier than at TruFit. Once my year membership is up at TruFit, I will probably switch back to Planet Fitness since they are the same price.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
Check out Marethouse. It looks really nice. I think I'm gonna sign up for a free trial there next week.
FamousAgg
Golds
althormoon
If all you care about is a treadmill like you say then just get the much cheaper PF membership.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
KorbinDallas said:

Golds

What's the membership fee?

$10 a month at PF to use the treadmill is hard to beat.
FamousAgg
I was just being a smart a**, It's Definitely more expensive, I get a discount through my employer so it's like $15.
maroon barchetta
KorbinDallas said:

Golds

You can check out of a Golds contract but you can never leave a Golds contract
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.