Granite or Quartz Counter Top Installation

1,992 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jeremy360
Jimmy Conway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any good recs for counter top installation in BCS? Need something done professionally and done right the first time. No cutting corners.
EliteElectric
Granite Earth
Steve Herndon

Done several things for me
Roland Schitt
AG
Good results with Centex Countertops I would recommend based on my experience
AgProgrammer
AG
Premier Countertop Design on Wellborn did our whole house last December. They were very responsive and quick. They cut all of their stuff with waterjet CNC and come out to laser measure everything before.
Abbyag06
MarbleCraft did a great job on our granite countertops when we remodeled. They also did our shower glass. Prices were good and service was great. Highly recommend.
RNAggie
AG
Old Stone and Marble in Bryan did our kitchen, bar and 2 bathroom counters in quartz. price was awesome and they were great from initial measurements through install.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
RNAggie said:

Old Stone and Marble in Bryan did our kitchen, bar and 2 bathroom counters in quartz. price was awesome and they were great from initial measurements through install.

Glad to hear this. Old Stone is doing our new build home and I'm eager to see the finished product.

Tookieclothespin
AG
Anyone but premier countertop design.

their installers don't communicate or verify anything when they get to your location so you have to watch them like a hawk. they are also all related, so they will stick up for bad employee behavior (even if they're very wrong) so customer is never right.

i won't use them on any of my projects anymore after 2 bad experiences. only positive is price.
FJB
MisterShipWreck
I used Premier Countertop Design - right next door to Brazos Valley Floor and Design.. I was satisfied.
clinte234
AG
Marble Craft has done a great job on two different projects for us. Good communication, which seems rare these days.
aggiebeck
Call JC at Centex Countertops! Nothing but great things to say about their product and service. https://centexcountertops.com/
jeremy360
Absolute horrible experience with premier countertop design.

Would never do business with them again. Yeah...they have cnc equipment...but will be out there on site cutting out the sink cutouts with a hand grinder cause they broke the last slab by not putting protectors on it in transit. Tons of issues. Completely botched the entire job up. Wouldnt recommend them to my worst enemy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.