Need some help

2,317 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by crbongos
Russ79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was suggested that I bring this here- the clowns on the general board are no help, I am 40+ years removed from any night life in Bryan/College Station, I have season ticket with a lady friend that I went to A&M with who brings a lady friend of hers to the games with her- she is divorced and doesn't like to make the drive from Benbrook by herself. I took my wife to a couple of games but she says never again- too much walking and standing for her. So we have a young lady friend that teaches at the high school that loves football and although she went to Tech she loves coming to the A&M games with me- helps keep me awake on those late night drives back to Nacogdoches. Well, we have decided to ratchet up my school teacher friends A&M game experience and have decided to come over Friday afternoon, get a room (which we have already reserved), and take her to Midnight Yell Practice for the Alabama game. So the question is where can we go before Yell Practice- my Aggie friend and I were Lakeview Club and Hall of Fame regulars so is there anything in B/CS where we can go dancing to something country other than what is being passed off as country music nowadays or this Texas country garbage. She has already had the Chicken experience so looking for anything else. Any help would be appreciated.
BCStalk
The Western in Navasota is the only thing I know of that is close. The Cowboy is…well it's The Cowboy and Harry's is going to be full of college kids.
aggiegal99
Wait, this is a really confusing predicament…so you come to Aggie games with a lady friend who is not your wife and a younger lady friend who is a teacher, and you are planning an overnight trip (room already reserved) and want to know where to go dancing?
new straw
I'm really confused. Which of the three lady friends are you looking to impress? The young one (teacher?) The random person who hates walking? Or the woman you are dating? Anyway, no real place to go dancing anymore.
Aggie
AG
Me reading this

Wait
Huh
Ohhhhhh
Wait waaaat

So many questions…..so many opportunities .
TyHolden
AG
sounds like you need some wingmen...

or wingwomen...to be pc
woodiewood1
The Westerns in Nav is exactly what you are looking for.
Russ79
AG
The lady friend that I went to A&M with is like my sister- her and her room mates and some guys that lived in the same apartment complex were all like family to me and did everything together. The lady friend that teaches school that comes with me is like me and my wife's "adopted" daughter. So this is like spending quality time at A&M and giving my teacher friend the full A&M game experience- nothing more, nothing less. Really hate to drive to Navasota but that may be the only option.
histag10
AG
Hurricane Harrys? But their dance floor is small and kind of sucks...
Russ79
AG
As far as a wingman....my teacher friend needs someone in the 40-42 age (she just turned 39) that is mature with their head on straight...and needs to pass muster with me. If I was single and 25 years younger she would have to get a restraining order to keep me away.
Clucky
The GB must have eaten you alive with this one.....
bobinator
AG
Sounds like someone is looking for The Cowboy
Tailgate88
AG
Clucky said:

The GB must have eaten you alive with this one.....
You know it. That's why I told him to come over here.
lawless89
This would be a classic case of TMI.

You could've just asked where to go western dancing in B/CS…
legalbird
All of this sounds dangerous. I would not proceed.
crbongos
AG
The Western is your answer. And it's only 15 minutes from Tower Point (South CS). Easy drive.
CRBongo
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.