Local Point of Sales?

1,454 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by michellecan
Goldtomato34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

Does any one know of a local company that has a point of sales system? I'm looking for one ASAP! The only company I am aware of is not longer in the POS business. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
LOYAL AG
AG
Not sure I understand what you're looking for. Are you a retailer or restaurant that needs to implement a POS and are looking for a local company that makes one? If so good luck with that. Or are you looking to purchase something from a business that isn't using something anymore because they have transitioned to something else?

If I were a retailer or restaurant looking for a POS I'd go with Square. This isn't a "buy local" opportunity really. Square is as good as anything on the market and you don't have to worry about them going out of business on you. POS is really too critical of a decision to make it based on anything beyond getting the best product for your business that you can afford.

Give us a bit more info on the business and I'll give you a good path to set out on.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
91_Aggie
AG
NCR Silver is a good choice for SMBs.
mason12
AG
I sent this to a friend that works with a local restaurant group that stated "I mean loyal Ag has a good answer. The guys question is so vague. I would say for restaurants I would go with SpotOn. We had a sales rep in a couple months ago and I was blown away. We are just too deep into square"
michellecan
We've been with Clover for quite awhile and have zero complaints
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.