Sneaky Pete and the Neon Madmen

2,154 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 91_Aggie
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Anyone remember them? What ever happened to the doc?
91_Aggie
AG
studioone said:

Just saw Sneaky Pete about a month ago at a bar near downtown Bryan.
He is back in College Station now. I talked to him between a couple of songs since no one else at the bar really knew who he was.

After moving to Tennessee and then to Massachusetts (he said due to his wife's desire), he is back in town until he dies.

He is 80something now.

We talked about the Flying Tomato days

Great and interesting guy
scd88
AG
Wow, that's really interesting and what a great thread! What a throwback! Love it.
birdman
I always enjoyed shows with Sneaky Pete and enjoyed Cell Biology 301 with his alter ego Dr. Rizzo.
EBrazosAg
AG
His cell bio class was good and challenging. Glad to hear he's doing well
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Marooned_n_Aggieland
He has been around for a few years now. Most recent show I remember was his one man gig at Bar 101 which might be where the other poster saw him.

https://americansongwriter.com/sneaky-pete-rizzo-the-science-of-song/
91_Aggie
AG
Marooned_n_Aggieland said:

He has been around for a few years now. Most recent show I remember was his one man gig at Bar 101 which might be where the other poster saw him.

https://americansongwriter.com/sneaky-pete-rizzo-the-science-of-song/
yeah, that's where i saw him

studioone
91_Aggie said:

studioone said:

He is back in College Station now. I talked to him between a couple of songs since no one else at the bar really knew who he was.

After moving to Tennessee and then to Massachusetts (he said due to his wife's desire), he is back in town until he dies.

He is 80something now.

Is he still married to Lori? Back in the 80s I used to raise little exotic pet birds and she did too and we traded occasionally..
91_Aggie
AG
studioone said:

91_Aggie said:

studioone said:

He is 80something now.

Is he still married to Lori? Back in the 80s I used to raise little exotic pet birds and she did too and we traded occasionally..

His quote to me was "My woman made me move to Tennessee and then Massachusetts. But she is gone and I am back in the promised land".
Not sure if that meant divorce or died.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.