NextLink

1,638 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cavscout96
ComfortAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any experience with this internet company?

https://nextlinkinternet.com/lp/LTE/
Brewmaster
AG
ttt, same question... just got a flier in the mail. I would think it has to be better than suddenlink, but who knows.

anyone have expierience with them?
BrazosWifi
BREwmaster said:

ttt, same question... just got a flier in the mail. I would think it has to be better than suddenlink, but who knows.

Not likely better than Suddenlink unless your Suddenlink is really terrible.

We compete with them in the rural areas so I have some knowledge of their tech and performance. Head to head on wireless service, they are a good competitor but pitting them against anything better than DSL, They won't come out on top.

ALSO: READ ALL THE FINE PRINT. You may think SL will nickel and dime you, but NextLink takes it to another level.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
AgProgrammer
AG
Brazos Wifi's customer support is always going to come out on top (Suddenlink, NextLink), etc. They are local, very prompt, and care about their customer's experience. Hats off to Jim and his crew.
cavscout96
AG
BrazosWifi said:

BREwmaster said:

Not likely better than Suddenlink unless your Suddenlink is really terrible.

We compete with them in the rural areas so I have some knowledge of their tech and performance. Head to head on wireless service, they are a good competitor but pitting them against anything better than DSL, They won't come out on top.

ALSO: READ ALL THE FINE PRINT. You may think SL will nickel and dime you, but NextLink takes it to another level.

Glad I read this.was just about to call them.

Who do you recommend in eastern Washington county?

BrazosWifi
cavscout96 said:

Glad I read this.was just about to call them.

Who do you recommend in eastern Washington county?
Truthfully, I'm not very up to speed in that area. NextLink may be a good choice if they can get you a solid signal.
Rural Wireless is more about who can get you the strongest signal to your house. Sometimes there aren't many choices.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
UmustBKidding
Texas broadband used to be the one with hub in that area but they were bought by zochnet and have been merging their systems.
cavscout96
AG
Thanks. Shot them a note.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.