URGENT LOST DOG

1,668 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
dragon.lilles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SHE'S BEEN FOUND!!!!! sHE'S OKAY AND HEALTHY FOR TWO DAYS ON HER OWN!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

If anyone can tell me how to update this properly so people don't think she's still lost I would appreciate it.

Hello! I lost my dog, Gypsy September 12 around 8 pm. I live in Envue apartments so if you see her around Plainsman lane please let me know!! She is a mini aussie (27lbs.), comes to about knee high, and is very sweet. She super dog friendly, but a little shy with people. Her bark is kinda of soft and her growl sounds like an angry raccoon. she got out without a collar, but I think she was wearing an A&M bandana and thinks dog treats are called "French Fries". Please message me if you see or catch her! I really want her to come home!
Phone: 303 856 5765https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/241913513_2443962825747919_2907005181726311044_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=t6fvZ5VYLvAAX-JE0z3&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=76b897e8020ae5c580ced08f4dcb2cd4&oe=61657992
Broncos
Have you called the Bryan Animal Center?
Muzzleblast
Hopefully TxAgs resident expert on lost pets will see this.

You are looking for MomLaw.
Tailgate88
AG

Suggest you post on Brazos Lost & Found Pets Facebook Group, that is where most people go to look.
MiMi
S
Also post on Nextdoor
tfunk02
tfunk02
AG
https://www.facebook.com/BrazosLostAndFoundPets
BaitShack
AG
MiMi
S
Quote:

SHE'S BEEN FOUND!!!!!
Awesome update!
Tailgate88
AG
Super glad to hear that!
Stupe
johnnyblaze36
AG
Great to hear! That Brazos Valley Lost and Found FB page did the trick for me when my puppy took off to go party at Hurricane Harry's a few weeks ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.