HVAC Service Recs?

1,416 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by double b
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to have the HVAC system serviced on my rent house. Mainly just needs the coils, condenser and drains cleaned. Looking for a fair price, this should be a job anyone could complete competently. I have already had it inspected.

TIA
UmustBKidding
Marco is the standard recommendation.

HVAC Services Aire Coole- Marco 979-777-2520
halibut sinclair
Superior Air Repair is my standard recommendation. You can trust Carl Walthall.
Vinewood_03
2nd for Superior Air Company & Carl Walthall.
aggies4life
AG
Air concepts - great people - fair pricing!
FlyRod
ABC has done well be me. Yes this is the pest control/lawn care folks.
mr83tr88
AG
We love Aire Serv!! They treat their customers and employees very well. They saved us from making a horrible mistake with another company. Every employee we have ever talked with speaks so highly of the owners! I could make a long list of the 'good deeds' they have done for our family and many others in the community, but that is not why they do those things. They go above and beyond because they truly care. It is just who they are!

Their service fees are very reasonable. They work with customers to find appropriate financing. They send technicians who take pride in their work and do it right.

After helping us keep our decrepit unit going for years after it's prime, we were finally able to replace the 20-year-old unit with a new one last week. The owners and office personnel kept checking on us every week or so for the past few months to make sure we were okay. They made sure we had temporary air until the new install and have followed-up a couple of times to make sure everything is working correctly. THAT is customer service!

https://www.aireserv.com/

I know lots of others around town are respectable and do great work. I just appreciate when companies care so much about the PEOPLE in the community. We had several companies give estimates for a new units. Aire Serv was the least expensive with the best product and warranty. We are very pleased with every experience we have had with them.
legalbird
MARCO most honest guy
double b
AG
1939 said:

Looking to have the HVAC system serviced on my rent house. Mainly just needs the coils, condenser and drains cleaned. Looking for a fair price, this should be a job anyone could complete competently. I have already had it inspected.

TIA

Your post reminds me of the individual searching for a private tutor. Good luck!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.