Hot Tub Moving

1,782 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by davido
davido
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation for relocating a hot tub? Needs to go across grass. Not sure if one of those specific dollys are rentable locally.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
1. Drain tub
3-4 pieces of schedule 40 or thicker PVC. 3-4 guys to get it started and to push it. The pipes probably won't roll on the grass but it should slide across. How the Egyptians built the pyramids.
davido
AG
Don't have the guys. Any recommendations for movers in BCS?
4xAgs
AG
Offer a frat guy a keg of beer to bring 5-6 friends
keo1
AG
post a picture of where it is and where it needs to go. Are there any obstacles in the way?
Keo1 Landscaping and Irrigating BCS since '91 If its growing we can mow it
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Maybe rent or borrow the moving trailer that they use at Brazos Valley Spas
AG
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

Maybe rent or borrow the moving trailer that they use at Brazos Valley Spas
Maybe hire Brazos Valley Spas to move it?
davido
AG
Called Brazos Valley Spas and they said they couldn't do it because I wasn't a customer. I told them I would be if they moved my hot tub and I paid them. They said they were too busy.

I ended up using G&M Haulers and was very happy with them. They were also scheduled out about three weeks, but we got there and they got it done. Very careful and methodical.

75AG
AG
I think I'm going to call BV Spas and tell them I want to buy a spa. But they treated a potential customer so crappy, I've changed my mind. I hate businesses like that.
davido
AG
I'd give them a shot. I've heard good things. They're probably just busy making bigger deals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.