Empty Yetis into Kyle

3,299 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cslifer
busdriver88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry for the stupid question. But I can't get to the web site to look. But I can post here! Can you take an empty yeti drink cup into Kyle ?
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
trouble
AG
Technically, no but sometimes they'll let you. Depends on the bag checker. I wouldn't risk it.
busdriver88
AG
Thanks.
There may not be time to do the job right, but there is always time to do the job over!!
denied
I have never tried it at Kyle, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is okay so long as you have the lid off and upside down.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Just find a clear bag big enough to put it in...
trouble
AG
I thought so previously but I know several people were told they couldn't enter 2 seasons ago.

We always bring none spill cups/water bottles for the kids and last year at baseball they didn't want to let me bring the metal water bottle in. Couldn't show me a policy but told me they were trained to only let plastic in.
rodan85
AG
Think they were not allowing them in now at all due to free refills.
BQ_90
AG
rodan85 said:

Think they were not allowing them in now at all due to free refills.
And they are selling plastic tumbler cups at concessions
DisneyFan5
A friend worked the game at the gate and they were told to let people know that they would not be allowed in at the next game.
AG
Took mine in last year
cslifer
Congratulations!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.