Gatorade Zero and G2 question

3,046 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by atm86
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What the hell is going on? It is constantly out. My wife saw a lady at Kroger fill up her entire basket with it. My wife is too nice and didn't say anything.
CS78
HEB seems to have it. The nasty stuff is always in the way when I'm trying to buy good old red, orange, and lime.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
I've struck out at most of the stores. It's not like they don't have it. More like people are hoarding it.

I am basic on my choices but don't need or want all the sugar. It takes a few tries and it becomes pleasant.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
It was strange at first nobody was buying it. Then the regular kind was short on supply and now I can find the original but not the other.

Oh and their protein contribution plain sucks. Don't try it.
4lilmonkeys
Nacho Thigh Juice said:

What the hell is going on? It is constantly out. My wife saw a lady at Kroger fill up her entire basket with it. My wife is too nice and didn't say anything.

Just talked about this yesterday. The biggest issue is that there seems to be a break in the production chain, per Coca-Cola rep. The other two issues are Consol football parents were asked to bring 24 packs for players AND trying to stock concession stands for games now that we're allowed to this year.

I'm guessing one of those last two might be why you saw a woman loading up her cart.
Jinx
Coke and Dr Pepper Zero were also a bit difficult to find a couple weeks ago. Wonder if its related
Muzzleblast
The Gatorade thing has been a problem since the CV panicked the herd.

G2 is near impossible to find.

I try every week when I shop.
dubi
AG
Sugar Free generic gatorade singles and they come in 10 flavors.

Definitely try this sugar free electrolyte singles from Amazon. 50 per package which is $.35 each so much cheaper than the bottles.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
4lilmonkeys said:

Nacho Thigh Juice said:

Just talked about this yesterday. The biggest issue is that there seems to be a break in the production chain, per Coca-Cola rep. The other two issues are Consol football parents were asked to bring 24 packs for players AND trying to stock concession stands for games now that we're allowed to this year.

I'm guessing one of those last two might be why you saw a woman loading up her cart.

You are probably right because my wife said she looked like a coach. You take that however you want to and you'd be right.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Thank you.
Slagathor
AG
BIL works at Whataburger in Austin and said they have been out of the Powerade at their fountain for a long time now. No clue why.
ChampsAg
Sam's

Amazon
Hammerheadjim
AG
Try the dollar stores that sell food products.
I find it all the time at the Dollar store on W. Villa Maria by Grainger.
Walk softly and carry a big stick! Make sure the big stick makes big boom noises and flashy bright lights.
iisanaggie
AG
As a parent of athletes, this has been an issue for at least 6 months in the Texas towns we been to for games. I have read several articles saying it is a production issue.. We look every time we shop and might get what we like 1 out of 5 times. We have had better luck getting it at Walgreens. When they have a sale, it is about the same price per bottle as Wal-Mart. I wish they would start putting limits on it like they did for water and TP for awhile to prevent concessions and schools from buying it all up.
selk
AG
Drink water it's better for you and way better for kids/athletes
DimeBox17
AG
Pepsi, who distributes Gatorade, has had production issues, staffing issues and COVID outbreaks throughout the summer. It's gotten even worse in the last month. They are currently bottling only 3 flavors. No zero or G2 at all. The shortage is coming from the lack of plastic to make the actual bottle itself. Powerade, a Coke product, is having the same issue but Powerade is sold on a much smaller scale than Gatorade.
MiMi
S
Quote:

Drink water it's better for you and way better for kids/athletes
Not when you need electrolyte replacement.
bearkitten
Can't find the green 0 calorie Gatorade anywhere.
textar4404
bearkitten said:

Can't find the green 0 calorie Gatorade anywhere.
If you are talking about Fierce Green Apple, they don't make that flavor of Zero. Wish they did, because it's our favorite flavor.
George Costanza
Forget Amazon. Shop local.
Jbob04
AG
Have y'all tried pedialtye sport yet? Delicious and low calorie.
atm86
AG
Jbob04 said:

Have y'all tried pedialtye sport yet? Delicious and low calorie.
And much more expensive
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.