Need a Math Tutor for my Daughter

5,453 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MisterShipWreck
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cs69ag said:

we have dealt with MN beforel

Not suggesting you use Mathnasium. Just that you talk to them to see if they could suggest someone since they have a lot of current and former college student employees that are math and science majors. Seems like a no-brainer. Also seems like you don't want to try too hard to find a tutor.
cs69ag
AG
Have other sources than here. Have one tutor lined up that may work. Does not preclude still looking
4xAgs
AG
Yet you continue to come back and scoff at others' recommendations and begrudge rates charged by professional educators trying to make a living.

Regardless, I wish you and your daughter well.
Sarvab
sorry double b - didn't see your earlier message

text me at 346-843-3860
Sarvab
cs69ag If you're still looking, give me a shout and we'll set something up. And yes my rate is for 1:1 tutoring.

Wicked Good Ag
cs69ag said:

Have other sources than here. Have one tutor lined up that may work. Does not preclude still looking

Numerous people have asked what is a rate you are looking for. You have failed to answer so I don't think people are willing to go back and forth.
I would suggest honestly larger group tutoring for first exam in the fall. See how she does. Before doing one on one with a specific plan.
cs69ag
AG
Still looking
need one one one tutoring. group does not work. we have done both
need a tutor with experience
in the past we have had good tutors for $20-$30 per hour. will consider more for the right person.

If interested or know of someone, please TEXT only to 979-777-2649

thanks
halibut sinclair
cs69ag said:

Still looking
need one one one tutoring. group does not work. we have done both
need a tutor with experience
in the past we have had good tutors for $20-$30 per hour. will consider more for the right person.

If interested or know of someone, please TEXT only to 979-777-2649

thanks

Geez you are annoying
cs69ag
AG
looking for the right person

some people get offended if their idea/suggestion is not accepted

positive replies still appreciated

thanks
halibut sinclair
Not offended at all. I'm wondering what exactly you are doing to find someone other than posting "still looking" on here every few days?
histag10
AG
He is also scoffing at everyone with actual credentials prices. So that also bumps the thread.

She should just get to know her TA and ask for time during office hours.
bobfily
My son was finishing school and he had to finish all the subjects in order to enter the university. But the one who suffered especially from him was Literature. We found a great resource https://studymoose.com/what-goes-around-comes-around where he could read a short version of everything. He read essays there every day. The first thing he read was What's going on around you. And what do you think ? He passed literature with excellent marks. And this is for a second without a tutor. What about mathematics? This is, of course, more complicated. So I wish you all good luck, read, develop!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
try jobs for Aggies
MisterShipWreck
Why are some of you giving the guy a hard time. Just skip the thread if you don't like it. Who here is on the TexAgs police?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.