Pet Boarding B/CS

2,133 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by annie88
angus55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking for a pet boarding place for this weekend. Need help as our usual places are full.
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
Jinx
If your usual place isnt Waggie Pet Zone, then I suggest then. We just had our dog boarded there a couple weeks ago and it went very well.
MiMi
S
Aggieland Animal Health Center & Pet Resort
South 40 Veterinary Hospital
Brazos Valley Animal Hospital and Pet Resort
Donny Hall
bluebonnet pet ranch has been our fav for a few years now - youll need kennel cough vax ect
angus55
Thank y'all. Found space available at South 40.
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
Bucketrunner
Be sure to inspect the facilities and temperature and don't just drop them off.
ChampsAg
Bluebonnet hands down
mbpiix
AG
Another rec for Bluebonnet
honky60
AG
We used 40 Vet on William Fitch & they were great, highly recommend
aggiesed8r
AG
Bluebonnet
Broncos
We typically use Waggie. Our neighbor has been using South 40 recently with good results.

Outside Waggie, we've used Steep Hollow and I wouldn't recommend them.
aggeeme
I use Action Dogs, they have been around for 30 years. It may not be the fanciest place in town but my dogs love it. They get indoor and outdoor runs, they can stay together, they get their own beds, their own food and their own treats. I wont use another place.
tinybutmighty
We love Bluebonnet Pet Ranch!
annie88
AG
Broncos said:

We typically use Waggie. Our neighbor has been using South 40 recently with good results.

Outside Waggie, we've used Steep Hollow and I wouldn't recommend them.
I use Bluebonnet and Waggie but out of curiosity what did you not like about Steep Hollow?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.