Direct Tv

1,145 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TyHolden
agcpa85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for some one to help me tune in a portable dish for the 2021 season.
skeetboy3
AG
Ask someone at a neighboring tailgate. It's pretty easy once someone shows you how.
agcpa85
AG
I always like to make sure everything works before the season starts. Once I know that I can tune in the signal from the tailgate spot. HD certainly added some complexity
BQ_90
AG
Practice in the back yard. I,use this to get my dish level

Set the dish up in back yard. Get compass app to figure out direction. Then play around to you figure out how to refine tune it

Edit. Go scout location at tailgate too, make sure you have unobstructed view for the dish
skeetboy3
AG
agcpa85 said:

I always like to make sure everything works before the season starts. Once I know that I can tune in the signal from the tailgate spot. HD certainly added some complexity

Fair enough. I actually just determine the direction using the dish align app. Then I move the satellite up and down, side to side looking at the on screen signal strength meter. Can get it done within 5 minutes. Using all the levels and such it took me forever (never got it done before someone came and showed me how to do it this way). Good luck
TyHolden
AG
this isn't robotic by now?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.