Need a good repairman for a GE washer!

1,421 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BwdAg
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scheduled an appointment with Aggieland repair who was suppose to be here today between 8-1...... Needless to say they haven't shown and i haven't received a phone call. It's a year old GE washer top load. I looked online to try and self repair and can't get it to work. I ran the diagnostic system and it appears to be the drain pump won't drain therefore the wash cycle won't advance to the next stage. Any advice or recommendations would e much appreciated. TIA
75AG
AG
Is it still under warranty? If so, check with GE.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Missed it by a handful of days.
JaneDoe02
AG
I've had great luck with Buddy's Appliance for repairs
75AG
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

Missed it by a handful of days.
Oh man, that sucks. But as posted above, Buddy's is pretty good.

Good luck!
Donny Hall
In the meantime they have those wash and fold places that are $1/lb

Just dont become dependent on them like I did. Its a treat if you dont mind wasting money, hate laundry, and want to take credit for doing the laundry.
toolshed
AG
Pauls Appliance Repair. Probably a wait.
866-487-6910 Local to BCS but serve surrounding areas.
Broncos
JaneDoe02 said:

I've had great luck with Buddy's Appliance for repairs
+1 for Buddy's
gigem92
AG
I would do my homework before calling Paul's. They get horrible reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pauls-appliance-service-college-station-2

As for who I would suggest, we used Manny's (M.A.R.C.S.) for a refrigerator repair and they were great. Called and left message on a Saturday, they called back within a couple of hours and we scheduled the repair for Monday. He was on time, courteous, and had our fridge up and running again within an hour. Price was right in line as well.

https://marcsappliance.com/
AggiePhil
AG
Nick with Advanced Appliance Service. (979) 574-8153
toolshed
AG
They've done a couple repairs for me without issue. It's who KitchenAid sent out for warranty service for a customer.

The office lady even questioned a charge vs warranty item, hung up with me to call KitchenAid to verify and called me back vs just charging me the amount.
toolshed
AG
Two more options I picked up from Factory Builders today. Have not used either although I did get advice from CARC about a big vent hood or commercial cooktop in Brenham. The unit wound up being older than what they could get parts for.
BwdAg
AG
DO NOT USE APPLIANCE PRO OUT OF BRENHAM.

Guy took my elderly parent for $. I called the local police and he is a well known con man. Dollar amount is always small enough to avoid a felony charge and he has done it numerous times.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.