Self Storage in B/CS

912 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by KC_Ag14
Straight Talk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow can't find a unit. Any advice?
happyinBCS
You are kidding, there is one on every corner They must be making a killing, one thing for sure Americans like their stuff and it is hard for them to get rid of anything
LOYAL AG
AG
Ain't that the truth! This is such a bizarre thing to me. We have the biggest homes in human history and still can't fit all our crap in them! I'm grateful Mrs LOYAL AG is somewhat of a minimalist so we don't haven't to argue about wasting money on one of these things!
spike427
AG
They are charging more than double what they were a year ago and still turning people down because they're sold out. It's not just people with extra stuff - it's people building houses and selling their existing house in this ridiculous market before the new one is completed. We had that happen last year and know several more people in that exact scenario this summer.
Post removed:
by user
KC_Ag14
AG
Not sure how big of a space you're needing, but we'll be moving our contents out of the 10x20 space we're leasing at Morningstar Storage in Bryan at the end of next week. So I know of one that will be free soon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.