Thoughts & Prayers for Gordon Wilhelm

2,237 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aviationag
joho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very concerned to hear about this tonight. Gordon is a beloved member of our community. Brazos Valley Automotive is always one of the most highly-starred mechanic recommendations whenever those threads pop up, and they have taken top-notch care of all of my family's vehicles for years. Wishing him the best!

https://www.kbtx.com/app/2021/07/23/aggie-business-owner-battling-cancer-retires-after-40-years-service/
JM84
Been going to Gordon for years for regular maintenance and anything special that may come up on my vehicles. He is as good as they come. Offering prayers and hoping for the best for him.
TexAg2016
AG
Absolutely love Gordon. Absolute A+ businessman. All the best to him and his family.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
They recently did several repairs on a vehicle for me, and always treated me well. Had the opportunity to nickel and dime me but didn't and that meant a tremendous amount to me. That's top down management and I will be back.

Prayers lifted up.
Goat Man
AG
Prayers for Gordon and family.
Picadillo
A class act... all the best Gordon.
aggirl92
Started using Gordon back in the Firestone days. Stayed with him for a few years at BVA. Have been going elsewhere for several years for various reasons, but have always thought highly of Gordon and his team. Exceptional service and just so darn friendly! Prayers for his full and speedy recovery.
tfails280
Gordon Wilhelm here, Aggie 79. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I will miss all my customers that have become my friends the most. We are going to kick cancers Butt!
woodiewood1
He assisted me for decades with BV and also Firestone and he has always been friendly and professional. Prayers are with his recovery.
JR Ewing
AG
Thoughts and prayers for you Gordon! You will absolutely kick cancers arse, and we will be praying for you and your family for a quick recovery. I can't tell you how much I appreciated your shop in town. It was the only place I have taken my vehicle, and you always treated everyone with kindness and concern for our problems. May the Lord walk you through this time in your life, and after you are done kicking cancer, may you have a lifetime of continued Blessings in your retirement! Gig Em and God Bless!
aviationag
AG
Prayers for a swift recovery!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.