The Eagle" guest editorial-Tom Kiske

3,483 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by GasAg90
EliteElectric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
techno-ag said:

Zone416 said:

What is his business so I can avoid it?
Writing ridiculous letters to the editor, apparently.
Post removed:
by user
4lilmonkeys
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slocum on a mobile said:

techno-ag said:

Zone416 said:

What is his business so I can avoid it?
Writing ridiculous letters to the editor, apparently.


He also writes ridiculous posts on NosyDoor . . . Errrr. . . Nextdoor.
I believe he owns a property tax consultant firm called ValueBase LTD. In Houston.
GSS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EliteElectric said:

techno-ag said:

Zone416 said:

What is his business so I can avoid it?
Writing ridiculous letters to the editor, apparently.


Not a "letter to the editor", but a bonafide "guest editorial"... he's special.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GSS said:

EliteElectric said:

techno-ag said:

Zone416 said:

What is his business so I can avoid it?
Writing ridiculous letters to the editor, apparently.


Not a "letter to the editor", but a bonafide "guest editorial"... he's special.
I suspect that's just another term for an extra long letter to the Buzzard's editor.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

another term for an extra long letter to the Buzzard's editor.
that the editor finds favorable
momlaw
GasAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Buford T Justice read this he would respond that this here felloe was a commie sum*****.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.