Tailgate for Aggie ACHIEVE

873 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ChampsAg
jamieberthold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!
My name is Jamie Berthold. I am the program coordinator for Aggie ACHIEVE. We are the states first post secondary program for people with intellectual disabilities to attend College. We are wanting to set up a tailgate for our students on 11/20/21 but are having trouble locating a tailgate spot that is accessible. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to loan us a tailgate spot for that weekend or provide me with information on how I could get one? We just need it for that one weekend. Thank you so much!

Here is our website: https://aggieachieve.tamu.edu/
bushytailed
AG
I don't know if this is possible but it's worth looking into. Contact the College of Ag / A&M AgriLife and see if they can hold a spot for you by the AGLS complex a few days in advance. They do it for the college's tailgate and the Ag Economics tailgate. I'm not sure if you'd need to contact the AgriLife Events Coordinator or the facilities manager, but one may be able give you feedback.

Events Coordinator: 979.458.4910 (start here)

Facilities Manager: Johnny Herrera jmherrera@tamu.edu (979) 862-5192
ChampsAg
Post on the football board and if possible the paid football board. Someone on here can probably help out.

Lots of good Ags over there that can probably help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.