What is Going on in South College Station? (Heavy Police)

2,415 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by legalbird
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like CSPD issued an "All Units Report to..." just now and Brazos Constable also sending in a heavy presence. Any idea what's going on?
ratfacemcdougal
Chase down the freeway, suspect crash in Navasota in front of Sterling Dealership

Thought I heard robbery suspect on the scanner. Speeds of 130 mph
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ya that was crazy speed. One cspd suv almost swerved into a wreck trying to avoid a civilian car.
MB19
AG
Bank robber. Caught in Navasota.
JP76
Wells Fargo on Rock Prairie has crime scene tape and multiple units
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
JP76 said:

Wells Fargo on Rock Prairie has crime scene tape and multiple units
Holy cow, I was just there a few mins before that. Combine this with me being at the Galleria the other night during that shooting maybe I should just consider staying home for a few days.

Of note also, this is the same WF that had the spree of juggings a couple years back.
cz308
You've got to be a special kind of stupid to rob a bank these days.
scd88
AG
If I ever want to hang with you, let these events serve as a reminder.
Rapier108
Perp hit two banks, both Wells Fargo. The other was at Southwest & Texas Ave.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Post removed:
by user
TyHolden
AG
cz308 said:

You've got to be a special kind of stupid to rob a bank these days.
the dude working the mickey d's drive through across the street said the same thing. saw it all. said everybody that drives through asks him. he's like a celebrity today.
BQ_90
AG
Why come here to Rob? You can commit crime a Houston all day and get out on bond no matter what.
Smeghead4761
Rural enough that they think us locals are country bumpkins, suburban enough that they're not worried about Deliverance type rednecks...maybe they've heard the local PDs have pretty restrictive pursuit policies? Who knows.

But if it goes to trial they do find out that Brazos county juries don't like big city turds who come here to play stupid games.
legalbird
Here is another unique factor. We have off duty LEO's ready to join the pursuit when this stuff goes down.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.