KBTX story about children and the vaccine.

19,083 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by gunan01
MisterShipWreck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KBTX just ran another story about: "get these kids vaccinated."

Over and over and over. Now, they want even younger kids to get the shot...

How come no one is talking about this... Where is the news stories about this info?

Essentially - There have been 335 deaths of minors (under 18) in ALL of the USA from covid... But, ZERO kids have died who did not already have some serious, underlying medical issue....

These are CDC numbers! Not made up!

Yes - ZERO.... But we want to inject them with something still in experimental status, and there ARE many reports of deaths and injuries from this stuff (also not covered on KBTX)

Wall Street Journal article:

The Flimsy Evidence Behind the CDC's Push to Vaccinate Children

Quote:

A tremendous number of government and private policies affecting kids are based on one number: 335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn't researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition.
Quote:

I've written hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies, and I can think of no journal editor who would accept the claim that 335 deaths resulted from a virus without data to indicate if the virus was incidental or causal, and without an analysis of relevant risk factors such as obesity.
Quote:

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Association has been debating whether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?
Quote:

The CDC's poor performance isn't limited to kids or vaccine safety. Early in the pandemic the CDC left us all flying blind by not reporting the medical conditions of those who died of Covid. Collecting this information early would have made it easier to protect nursing-home residents and patients with renal failure or diabetes. It took until March 2021 for the CDC to report that 78% of Covid hospitalizations were among overweight or obese patients.

https://archive.fo/vRfGZ#selection-4041.345-4041.408

The CDC has had these numbers all along...
Rapier108
The UK and Germany have prohibited it for children under 18 unless they have serious underlying health issues.

And of course KBTX continues being the All-Corona Channel.

Some days the website is almost all corona articles. Heck, often the first 10 minutes of a newscast is 80% or more corona stories with 20 seconds of weather in between.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MisterShipWreck
Rapier108 said:

The UK and Germany have prohibited it for children under 18 unless they have serious underlying health issues.

And of course KBTX continues being the All-Corona Channel.

Some days the website is almost all corona articles. Heck, often the first 10 minutes of a newscast is 80% or more corona stories with 20 seconds of weather in between.
Yes indeed. It is ridiculous... It is NOT based on science either...

Read this:

The War on Reality

Quote:

In December 2020, 35% of Americans believed that half of the people with COVID-19 required hospitalization. The correct figure was 1%-5%. Americans also estimated that the share of COVID-19 deaths for people between 18 and 24 was 8%. It was actually 0.1%. These incorrect assumptions were influenced by anecdotes, shocking media coverage, and early projections like the influential Imperial College model, which threatened that without lockdowns there would be 40 million COVID-19 deaths worldwide. The model assumed an infection fatality rate (IFR) of 0.9%, but the actual IFR of COVID-19 is 0.15% and the median IFR for people under 70 is 0.05%.

Quote:

Usually, 40%-50% of patients in severe respiratory distress die on ventilators, but in New York City the death rate for COVID-19 patients on ventilators was 88%. Hospital staff often intubated patients prematurely or left them on ventilators for 10-15 days. Patients were given unusually heavy sedatives so that staff would be able to check on them less frequently. U.S. hospitals received $13,000 for each Medicare COVID-19 patient and $39,000 for each Medicare patient they intubated. These patients were separated from their families and had no one to advocate for them. Many people died after terrified doctors, misinformed about the scale of the risks, used intubation as a way to avoid virus exposure.

Quote:

For vaccinated Americans, the CDC has lowered the cycle threshold for "breakthrough infections" to only 28 cycles and announced that post-vaccine cases will only be counted if they result in hospitalization or death. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky stated that vaccinated Americans who died and tested positive for COVID-19 merely died "with" COVID-19, not "from" COVID-19. This method of tallying would eliminate many pre-vaccine cases. It is also likely that 85%-90% of tests that are positive at a cycle threshold of 40 would be negative at a cycle threshold of 30.

Despite this lack of accurate data, authorities have consistently scapegoated members of the public as "anti-maskers" or "anti-vaxxers" responsible for prolonging the pandemic. They have used divisive messaging and disorienting scare tactics in order to justify months of COVID-19 restrictions that were based on dogma, not on science.

Quote:

Now, the stories that were used to justify these hardships are continuing to unravel. Many of the people responsible will insist that the second-order consequences are the horrible symptoms of a magic virus and that the mistakes made in handling such a crisis were inevitable. But preventing young children from reaching crucial developmental milestones in the face of mounting evidence is not just a "mistake." Forcing hospital patients to die alone without saying goodbye to their families is not just a "mistake." Pushing millions of people into poverty and starvation is not just a "mistake." These are crimes.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-war-on-reality-gutentag
Jbob04
AG
Not surprising at all coming from KBTX. I honestly don't know how that station is still on the air.

ETA: please do not vaccinate your young children.
Donny Hall
What article are you talking about this one:

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/07/20/despite-new-aap-guidance-some-bcs-day-cares-wont-reinstate-mask-requirements/

?
MisterShipWreck
Donny Hall said:

What article are you talking about this one:

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/07/20/despite-new-aap-guidance-some-bcs-day-cares-wont-reinstate-mask-requirements/

?
The actual news coverage on the noon news today. That news story. I do not know if it is actually on their website or not. I was talking about the live news coverage, and the segment they did again today on this issue.

It was about how all kids need the shot, and we need them to get it, and now there looking into giving even the younger kids the shot.

Really?

ZERO kids with no serious medical problems have died from covid in the USA since it began? Why the push? Does that make sense? It's not science... That alone should make you wonder what is going on.

Other countries have actually decided NOT to give it to kids because of safety concerns..
Jbob04
AG
They had a different article out yesterday. Looks like they removed it from their website. Also, Rusty tweeted it out yesterday and it's not on his fee now. Hmm...
brhuggs
https://www.kbtx.com/app/2021/07/19/pediatricians-recommend-universal-masking-schools/

I'm going to assume this is the article op is referring to. It was posted on their fb page earlier in the day and then they followed up with it again that evening and added a question asking if you will send your kids to school with a mask.
MisterShipWreck
brhuggs said:

https://www.kbtx.com/app/2021/07/19/pediatricians-recommend-universal-masking-schools/

I'm going to assume this is the article op is referring to. It was posted on their fb page earlier in the day and then they followed up with it again that evening and added a question asking if you will send your kids to school with a mask.

No, that is not what I was referring to at all. I explained it above
TaterTot_09
The AAP is funded by Phizer. Hmmmm.
Jbob04
AG
TaterTot_09
A bunch of BS. AAP is funded by Pfizer and Pfizer profits from this vaccine so of course they will push for children to get vaccinated. I stand firmly on the believe that kids do not need to be vaccinated. Shame on KBTX. You're gross.
gunan01
AG
Take this nonsense to the Politics board. Thanks.

[This thread is talking about a local news station and it belongs on this board. -Staff]
gunan01
AG
Well it was billed as a gripe about KBTX then immediately the Forum 16ers got involved and now a bunch of non-doctors are saying kids shouldn't get the vaccine and the American Academy of Pediatrics is a puppet of Pfizer, etc.

Seems like the perfect Politics board thread to me!
toolshed
AG
I was for once surprised in a good way when I saw an article that noted our local positivity rate was at 5% vs the 10% statewide rate.

https://www.kbtx.com/2021/07/20/covid-context-states-positivity-rate-may-be-10-brazos-countys-is-not/

Very short article but still notes that we are faring better than the statewide number.
samurai_science
gunan01 said:

Well it was billed as a gripe about KBTX then immediately the Forum 16ers got involved and now a bunch of non-doctors are saying kids shouldn't get the vaccine and the American Academy of Pediatrics is a puppet of Pfizer, etc.

Seems like the perfect Politics board thread to me!
Bunch of doctors are actually saying not to vaccinate kids. I am just letting you know because you sound uninformed.
MisterShipWreck
samurai_texan said:

Bunch of doctors are actually saying not to vaccinate kids.
Not according to the TV
Post removed:
by user
taxpreparer
AG
MisterShipWreck said:

samurai_texan said:

Bunch of doctors are actually saying not to vaccinate kids.
Not according to the TV
Which means exactly nothing.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
KidDoc
AG
I'm a doctor and I think it is crazy to give this vaccine to healthy kids. As already mentioned there are zero deaths in healthy children, just give it to the at risk kids until we get more data specifically about the myocarditis cases that are temporally correlated to the pfizer vaccine.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Rapier108
Another great example of KBTX using a headline to intentionally push out more fear.

The media often lies by telling the truth, and simply leaving out the parts that actually matter.

COVID in Context: In all of Texas, Brazos Valley hospitals currently filled with highest percentage of virus patients (kbtx.com)
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
UmustBKidding
There you go again trying to insert facts and logic into the discussion. You have been warned, there will be consequences.
Tookieclothespin
AG
MisterShipWreck said:

Yes - ZERO.... But we want to inject them with something still in experimental status, and there ARE many reports of deaths and injuries from this stuff (also not covered on KBTX)

I 100% agree with you on the weird push to vaccinate kids from covid-19. I weighed the risks/benefits for myself before joining the experiment and getting vaccinated. While my decision swung one way for me, it definitely does not go the same for my child. She won't be getting it any time soon.

I do have a question regarding the quote above (and yes I realize it's slightly veering off topic). Where are you finding the many deaths from the actual vaccine? I've looked high and low and they are hard for me to find. The only accounts of death I was able to find that were either related to anaphylaxis, the 13 year old in michigan, and a handful of others that seemed to have comorbidities or the deaths could not be tied to the vaccine with certainty.
FJB
Tookieclothespin
AG
KidDoc said:

I'm a doctor and I think it is crazy to give this vaccine to healthy kids. As already mentioned there are zero deaths in healthy children, just give it to the at risk kids until we get more data specifically about the myocarditis cases that are temporally correlated to the pfizer vaccine.

At kiddo's next checkup I'm going to ask the doc what they think about it. I might be headed to your practice depending on the answer!

I joined the experiment, but there's no way I'd throwing my kid in without more data.
FJB
EBrazosAg
AG
As a physician, this is straight on. Having a healthy <12 yo get vaccine outside of a study is not good medicine at this time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MisterShipWreck
Tookieclothespin said:

MisterShipWreck said:

I do have a question regarding the quote above (and yes I realize it's slightly veering off topic). Where are you finding the many deaths from the actual vaccine? I've looked high and low and they are hard for me to find. The only accounts of death I was able to find that were either related to anaphylaxis, the 13 year old in michigan, and a handful of others that seemed to have comorbidities or the deaths could not be tied to the vaccine with certainty.

Well, the numbers of youth who died was in that link I posted above. That study mentioned the data (in the link)

As for total numbers of people injured, or who died from the vaccine - VAERS is a govt database to track reported vaccine deaths and injuries in the USA. They have the numbers. I posted a link below - up to date as of the beginning of July 2021.

Interestingly enough - the numbers of deaths attributed to the shot is more deaths than the past 30 years of all shots combined (as per VAERs)

And, similar numbers are kept for Europe... As of the end of May 2021, the reported numbers are also listed below in another link.:

UPDATE: 6,985 Dead from COVID Vaccine Across the US and 411,911 Adverse Reactions Reported Now a Top 50 Cause of Death in the Country

Quote:

There are now 6,985 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations across the United States this year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/update-6985-dead-covid-vaccine-across-us-411911-adverse-reactions-reported-now-top-50-cause-death-country/

12,184 DEAD 1,196,190 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 "Vaccines"

Quote:

Here is the summary data through May 22, 2021.
Quote:

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccineTozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 5,961 deaths and 452,779 injuries to 22/05/2021
  • 13,531 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 59 deaths
  • 9,828 Cardiac disorders incl. 735 deaths
  • 71 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 5,468 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 183 Endocrine disorders
  • 6,266 Eye disorders incl. 14 deaths
  • 41,214 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 216 deaths
  • 128,031 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,909 deaths
  • 327 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 27 deaths
  • 4,802 Immune system disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 13,948 Infections and infestations incl. 648 deaths
  • 4,821 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 81 deaths
  • 10,374 Investigations incl. 221 deaths
  • 3,354 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 120 deaths
  • 65,326 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 71 deaths
  • 250 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 15 deaths
  • 81,748 Nervous system disorders incl. 616 deaths
  • 279 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 7 deaths
  • 88 Product issues
  • 7,978 Psychiatric disorders incl. 94 deaths
  • 1,342 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 93 deaths
  • 1,570 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 18,597 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 697 deaths
  • 21,101 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 53 deaths
  • 663 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 160 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
  • 11,459 Vascular disorders incl. 225 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273(CX-024414) from Moderna: 3,365 deaths and 72,596 injuries to 22/05/2021

• 1,335 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 22 deaths
  • 2,045 Cardiac disorders incl. 370 deaths
  • 12 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 718 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 37 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 997 Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 6,305 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 108 deaths
  • 20,774 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,480 deaths
  • 129 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 691 Immune system disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 2,392 Infections and infestations incl. 183 deaths
  • 1,292 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 63 deaths
  • 1,743 Investigations incl. 77 deaths
  • 816 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 64 deaths
  • 9,149 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 62 deaths
  • 77 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
  • 12,314 Nervous system disorders incl. 339 deaths
  • 83 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 11 Product issues
  • 1,375 Psychiatric disorders incl. 51 deaths
  • 468 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 40 deaths
  • 175 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 3,513 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 306 deaths
  • 3,726 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 23 deaths
  • 259 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
  • 235 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 26 deaths
  • 1,925 Vascular disorders
Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 2,489 deaths and 655,534 injuries to 22/05/2021

• 7,200 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 100 deaths
  • 9,748 Cardiac disorders incl. 311 deaths
  • 103 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 6,740 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 217 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 10,591 Eye disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 69,826 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 116 deaths
  • 178,037 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 685 deaths
  • 396 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 2,409 Immune system disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 13,832 Infections and infestations incl. 163 deaths
  • 5,870 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 46 deaths
  • 13,474 Investigations incl. 50 deaths
  • 8,405 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 35 deaths
  • 104,075 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 25 deaths
  • 222 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 6 deaths
  • 141,437 Nervous system disorders incl. 388 deaths
  • 156 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 3 deaths
  • 76 Product issues
  • 12,272 Psychiatric disorders incl. 21 deaths
  • 2,264 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
  • 3,327 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 21,237 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 278 deaths
  • 29,750 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 14 deaths
  • 582 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
  • 498 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 15 deaths
  • 12,790 Vascular disorders incl. 168 deaths
Total reactions for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 369 deaths and 15,281 injuries to 22/05/2021

• 145 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 10 deaths
  • 264 Cardiac disorders incl. 34 deaths
  • 8 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
  • 77 Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 5 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
  • 191 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 1,302 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 3,619 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 97 deaths
  • 38 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 51 Immune system disorders
  • 245 Infections and infestations incl. 8 deaths
  • 209 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 6 deaths
  • 1,134 Investigations incl. 23 deaths
  • 104 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 10 deaths
  • 2,368 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 12 deaths
  • 12 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
  • 3,051 Nervous system disorders incl. 48 death
  • 7 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 8 Product issues
  • 181 Psychiatric disorders incl. 3 deaths
  • 69 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 62 Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 637 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 29 deaths
  • 324 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 1 death
  • 39 Social circumstances incl. 2 deaths
  • 214 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 20 deaths
  • 917 Vascular disorders incl. 46 deaths

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/05/26/12184-dead-1196190-injuries-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-vaccines/

Now yes - I know these are reports. And yes, I know that these numbers aren't likely 100% true. But Harvard did a study a few years back, and there was a finding that VAERS only gets about 1% of actual, true vaccine side effects. So, we really don't know the numbers, as up t o 99% of the real numbers never get reported to VAERS.

Plus, everyone seems to be dismissive of actual vaccinated deaths, because no one seems to want to admit it.

You'll notice that NO media is doing an investigation like they did in 1976 on this 60 minute clip - about the dangers of the swine flu shot:

Where is the investigative journalism in 2021?
FlyRod
Children without preexisting conditions have died from this terrible virus. That's a fact. The numbers remain a point of contention. May everyone with young unvaccinated children be well.
MisterShipWreck
FlyRod said:

Children without preexisting conditions have died from this terrible virus. That's a fact. The numbers remain a point of contention. May everyone with young unvaccinated children be well.
Prove that, please. Legitimately, I'd like to see that information (I'm not being sarcastic)...

In the USA they have not, as indicated by the CDC's own numbers. Go back and look at the very 1st post on this thread. There is a link, and information on a study, by the man who was in charge of it...

But, none of us would have known this fact without this study, right? THAT is the problem....

So many things are said over and over and over, and they turn out to not be true. 95% of that is because the media is not leveling with the people over this issue. It's just "shut up and take the shot." Any examination of numbers gets taken down off the internet by big tech.

A research team at Johns Hopkins says you are wrong. Show us something, then...

If some kid did die, in the USA, that did not have a serious pre-existing condition, it was not recorded as such, apparently.

And given the information from the CDC seems to show that they were counting people as covid deaths, even if they did not die from covid (but just had it when they died) - it seems unlikely that not recording the death as such would have happened.
trouble
AG
This week.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/5-year-old-georgia-boy-dies-covid-cases-surge-nationwide-n1274671
MisterShipWreck
trouble said:

This week.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/5-year-old-georgia-boy-dies-covid-cases-surge-nationwide-n1274671
That is horrible. I pray for that child and his family.

But, that is this week. And, the study did already end. The future cannot be predicted..

Now, I don't want to sound callous, but no where in that news story does it tell us if that child had a pre-existing condition. We don't know. Do you know? That is still not proof. It is tragic, horrible and horrendous... But still not proof to justify every child getting the shot. Plus, go look at the survival rate for covid for 18 and under...

I am sure there were many news stories of at least a few of those 335 kids that already died (mentioned in the study). And, I doubt a single mainstream media news story, of any of those kids, listed specifics about cancer or other pre-existing conditions...

The stories were probably very similar to the link you just posted. And when people read that, they get scared for their families and freak out. Who wouldn't? A child died. That's terrible. Others who have children get scared about their kids...

One major reason that the specifics are NOT in the stories is because the media should not have access to medical records (because of privacy for the families and medical record laws).

And realistically - in the future, I do not doubt that some children without pre-existing conditions will die, somewhere. It's horrible...That situation for that family is horrible. It STILL does not justify vaccinating EVERY child with an experimental vaccine.

Even if you ignore immediate side effects that can happen in the first week or two of getting the shot - past animal studies of this type of technology (in the shot) did not have good results on animals. There is a reason why we have never had these kinds of shots given out before.

From what I have read, the immune systems of the animals took a nose dive, and they later died from other germs getting them.

How do I know this? I had to go looking for the information - because we sure are not getting told this stuff, unfortunately. Why is that (that is the point of this thread)?!?

Look, I think everyone should make an informed choice. If you want the shot - get it. I don't think it should be banned... But PLEASE do the research. Don't just assume it is safe. That's my only point. And giving it to everyone of the next generation, this quickly, could have consequences that have not yet been seen.

There are a lot of scientists and virologists who claim this stuff could cause cancer, dementia, nerve issues, and other problems in the future - along with the possibility of people's immune systems being more vulnerable from other germs in the future. There is research that suggests that from some sources.

If all of that is just made up - why aren't there news stories and investigations on all of this to alleviate concerns? THAT is very curious. Why isn't there stories of the kids or adults who have died from the shot? You don't see those, do you? That's not on NBC - and I posted the #'s of reported deaths on page 1 of this thread.

What is my grand point? BEFORE You decide - don't just listen to all the panic and fear given to people in the news stories - And, that's all those stories are.... Go look into things yourself, and educate yourself. THEN decide. Too many people are NOT doing that.
trouble
AG
But a lot of us are. Just because we don't reach the same conclusion as you doesn't mean we haven't studied it.
MisterShipWreck
trouble said:

But a lot of us are. Just because we don't reach the same conclusion as you doesn't mean we haven't studied it.
Well, then that's great. I know a LOT of people who have no idea of the VAERs and European reported death #'s, and reports of serious side effects.

That study about the children (listed on page 1 of this thread) was a HUGE eye opener, and probably 95%+ of people do NOT know about it. So, you already knew that before I posted this thread? Great.
trouble
AG
Yes, I did.
MisterShipWreck
trouble said:

Yes, I did.
Great.

Now, why isn't there a single news story about any of what I posted on this thread - on KBTX?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.