KBTX story about children and the vaccine.

19,361 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by gunan01
MisterShipWreck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This explains what is going on - it does appear to be true:

(Interview with Dr Robert Malone):

jeffk
AG
Do you think that backs up your claims of a govt conspiracy with regards to the FDA's approval of Pfizer's vaccine?
BluHorseShu
AG
MisterShipWreck said:

91_Aggie said:

Yeah, Using Children's Health Defense as a source is dubious at best.
They have agenda that all vaccines are bad and cause autism.
they have had many lawsuits thrown out as having no merit in trying to blame vaccines as everything that is bad in the world.

I just don't understand why people want to believe the craziest conspiracy theories.
Go read the FDA letter yourself. That's what it says:

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

It's not a conspiracy theory.
It is interesting how people believe they have the experience and capacity to understand everything they read. If you read a Scientific report and your take away is that all water is a conductor of electricity and dangerous, guess whatnot true. The minerals/chemicals are are the conductor. Without them water is an insulator.
taxpreparer
AG
Eighty percent of us fall into two camps, those who believe everything the gov't pushes and those don't. I personally have discounted almost everything the gov't says since Nixon said, "I am not a crook." Gov't scientists present what the gov't wants for fear of losing their funding.

Believe the science but be wary of the scientist.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
hudmoon
AG
Scariest sentence in the English language

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
91_Aggie
AG
I knew as soon as the vaccines moved from EUA status to FDA approved, the anti-vaxxers would move the goalposts again. "Oh, but it is 'Joe Biden's FDA approved'... how can I trust that?!"

"AHA!!! Look at these reports from Instagram news sources that prove my point"
hudmoon
AG
[This is not the political board and we require posters to be respectful when using this forum. -Staff]
Bucketrunner
Thanks!
gunan01
AG
Thank you! I don't understand why one poster is allowed to post fake news stories and bizarre conspiracy theories without them being deleted.

Save that nonsensical stuff for F16
gunan01
AG
MisterShipWreck said:

I originally posted this today, but took it down until I saw more proof that this was true... I don't want to sound like some conspiracy nut...

too late

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.