Limo/charter from BCS to IAH

1,652 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TXCityGirl
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for chartered round trip transportation from BCS to IAH (6 ppl)? Ground Shuttle wants almost $1k.
BrazosWifi
How many people?
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
75AG
AG
bobinator
AG
Are you going round trip twice? Or you're literally just going from BCS to IAH and back in one day for some reason?
GTdad
I have a 12-passenger van. I'll do it for $800.
BQ_90
AG
GTdad said:

I have a 12-passenger van. I'll do it for $800.
another successful TA hookup
75AG
AG
Leaving on Sept 15. Returning Oct 3. One round trip
bobinator
AG
But it isn't one round trip for the car and driver, it's two. So based on that I'd say $1000 is probably about right.

You might look for places out of Houston though, that would give you some more options.
trouble
AG
I'm confused, it's usually $45/person each way for ground shuttle. Are you trying to get a private shuttle or different times than they routinely offer?
bobinator
AG
He said 'chartered' so I assume they want a private trip.
75AG
AG
trouble said:

I'm confused, it's usually $45/person each way for ground shuttle. Are you trying to get a private shuttle or different times than they routinely offer?
Yeah, we need a private trip because of our arrival times back to IAH. Plus we have a ****ton of luggage and need them to pick us up at my house. But just exploring right now.
75AG
AG
bobinator said:

But it isn't one round trip for the car and driver, it's two. So based on that I'd say $1000 is probably about right.

You might look for places out of Houston though, that would give you some more options.
Or the driver could hang out at IAH for 3 weeks and it would be only 1 round trip.
trouble
AG
75AG said:

trouble said:

Yeah, we need a private trip because of our arrival times back to IAH. Plus we have a ****ton of luggage and need them to pick us up at my house. But just exploring right now.

Then that price doesn't really seem out of line to me.
75AG
AG
trouble said:

75AG said:

trouble said:

Then that price doesn't really seem out of line to me.
Yeah it's not. But we decided to take two cars, prepay parking at the airport and spend the $500 we're saving on European booze. Seemed like fun way to start the trip, through.
txgardengirl
Just tossing this out there - Ed Cravey Transportation is great. I do think the $1000 for two trips with multiple people/baggage is about right though.

Enjoy your trip!
TXCityGirl
Aggieland Limo might make you a deal!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.