My Dog Search Alert

1,508 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know who will see this but if anybody runs into this puppy or knows anyone that has please let me know. I live close to Northgate and he ran out the front door around 1:30 and has not returned. His name is Humphrey and I fear the worst. 18 month old goldendoodle.

22 pound neutered male. I will pay a reward to whoever finds him or can help me locate him.

nortex97
AG
Hope you find him johnny.
SueAggie93
AG
Post to Facebook. Brazos Lost and Found Pets, college station, tx - lost dogs, cats & pets, and on nextdoor. Lg Signs at nearby intersections will help too. Check local shelters daily! I hope he's found asap!
momlaw
AG
The FB BLFP page has tips.
Post as lost, scour the found.
Seriously, look at both animal facilities daily.
Call them to alert of loss + A&M Vet Clinic, Petsmarts, other clinics who would read microchips.
Also, call your microchip service to make sure all contact info is current and alert about on the run.

Check back here periodically, posting any updates to new post to bump.

Your contact information!
momlaw
Straight Outta Rehab
Pawboost is another good site to post on.
johnnyblaze36
AG
He has been found thank you!!!

Can't make this up. He ran away and into the backdoor of Hurricane Harry's while a band was playing and hung out until after hours and an employee thought it belonged to a band member and then realized it didn't. She said she took him to the vet this morning and they said he wasn't chipped which he actually is and because she has a goldendoodle she decided to hang on to him and her Mom found me through social channels and called and I just picked him up at Harry's!!

EMY92
AG
So, on a Friday night your pup went to a bar, hung out with the band, picked up and went home with a chick and came crawling home the next morning.

When is the last time you had a Friday night that good?
johnnyblaze36
AG
EMY92 said:

So, on a Friday night your pup went to a bar, hung out with the band, picked up and went home with a chick and came crawling home the next morning.

When is the last time you had a Friday night that good?
At least eight years.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.