Extended Stay in BCS....

1,418 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TXCityGirl
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a place for a family to stay for about a month with at least 2 rooms and decent wifi. I've tried Airbnb and my CC was hacked and around 10k of fraudulent charges put on. I tried another VRBO and my other credit card wouldn't let it go through. I called the CC company and they said it was a scam on both. We're a little nervous about Airbnb/VRBO now. Any ideas?
KenJohse
AG
My wife and I have a two bedroom two bath unit for rent on a short term basis. We book through VRBO but also do our own rentals. When do you need it? I can send you a video if you wish.
ShookAg
AG
we have a 2br with spectacular wifi - we do long term rental but only via airbnb - i have been with them since 2010 and have never had a charge problem. what dates?

Gig em '90
techno-ag
AG
WoodSpring Suites $350/wk if all else fails. One room tho.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
halibut sinclair
techno-ag said:

WoodSpring Suites $350/wk if all else fails. One room tho.

"AT LEAST 2 ROOMS"
localag88
Ken Johse...what's your email? I may be interested
KenJohse
AG
kennethjohse@sbcglobal.net
TXCityGirl
My friend owns this property off George Bush Drive. It's 4 bedrooms/2 baths, but you can't get a better location!
https://oldjerseycottages.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.