Rehoming needed for dogs

1,637 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MiMi
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My mother-in-law passed away Monday and she had 2 small dogs. We can't take them and neither can the other brothers. They would like to stay together if possible. They are good with children and can be in a small or large yard but it needs to be secure. They are not good with cats. Please let us know if you can find it in your heart to give these guys a good home. They are up to date on all shots, are on flea and heartworm preventative, and are about 10 years old. Any one want to help out? Thanks.

Stupe
S
I wish that I could take them in.

My only suggestion is Aggieland Humane Society. They are pretty good at fostering and finding homes for older dogs.
trouble
AG
You might contact Long Way Home. They foster and re-home lots of older dogs.
jrhmc
AG
Stupe said:

I wish that I could take them in.

My only suggestion is Aggieland Humane Society. They are pretty good at fostering and finding homes for older dogs.
Thanks but my mother-in-law rescued these two from death row at a shelter so I'm hesitant about taking them back to one. Hopefully we can find a place for them.
MiMi
S
Someone on Nextdoor responded to the rehome request that was posted there and will be adopting these two.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.