Boot repair store

999 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Corn Pop
cws0233
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations on a boot repair store in B/CS?
cavscout96
AG
I've used Gomez on SW pkwy. They do good work, but if he's still as backlogged as he was then, you're gonna be waiting awhile to get them back.
2007fightintexasaggie
AG
+1 for Gomez but definitely ask about how backed up they are with their work. They do really great work but just be prepared to be without your boots for a month or possibly longer. Unless something has changed.
dstarr6442
AG
Sam's Shoe Services off William J Bryan was recommended to me and they did a good job. Didn't take too long when I got my boots taken care of, maybe a week, but that was over 2 years ago.
BCS-Ag
Sure wish Gomez would take appointments... I don't want to be that long without my boots so have started sending them here. About a 10 day turnaround, including shipping. https://www.cobblersdirect.com/
75AG
AG
I have a good friend whose family owns a century-old shoe repair/cobbler shop in St Paul, MN. Yeah, I know it's a long ways off, but apparently they're really good as they repair shoes and stuff from around the world. Plus they can fix your hockey equipment. hockeyrepair.com. And probably get it back to you faster than Gomez.
Corn Pop
Sam's in Bryan
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.