Sick of Suddenlink

5,916 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by i is smart
dstarr6442
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are a select few 3.0s that have 1 GB capacity, but not all do. The 3.1s that have been released are all gig capable. And that's the exact one I just picked up, but refurbed from Amazon. I haven't been able to set it up yet because suddenlink hasn't made it out to our new place yet. I'll have a better idea of how good it is after this week, but not it's full capabilities, as I only purchased the 400 plan from suddenlink. I have no need yet for the 1 gig plan until my work ups our VPN server connection, so until then I'm capped by the VPN. And we don't push that capacity with our other devices at home.
dstarr6442
AG
There are technically other players in town depending on where you are, just nothing over 25 mb unless you are with Brazos Wifi fiber (I'm sure he will be along at some point to add his point of view). You can claim that you are done with the unexplained hikes and you're quitting to move somewhere else to get a locked in price even if they have lower speeds, and you can negotiate from there. And it might take actually quitting and putting up with slower speeds for a period of time to circle back and claim their newest deal and start the cycle over again.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
dstarr6442 said:

There are technically other players in town depending on where you are, just nothing over 25 mb unless you are with Brazos Wifi fiber (I'm sure he will be along at some point to add his point of view). You can claim that you are done with the unexplained hikes and you're quitting to move somewhere else to get a locked in price even if they have lower speeds, and you can negotiate from there. And it might take actually quitting and putting up with slower speeds for a period of time to circle back and claim their newest deal and start the cycle over again.

They have my user data, I'm sure they can tell that 25mbps would not be an option from me. That would be an easy bluff to call.
Post removed:
by user
Tailgate88
AG
Slocum on a mobile said:

Suddenlink: "Para continuar en Espanol, marque el dos."

MARQUE EL DOS, to talk to someone in the United States.

Works for me every time.

Someone who speaks English?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Slocum on a mobile said:

Suddenlink: "Para continuar en Espanol, marque el dos."

MARQUE EL DOS, to talk to someone in the United States.

Works for me every time.

Someone who speaks English?

They're bilingual.
Post removed:
by user
TLIAC
AG
althormoon said:

Very curious to know how you're so sure the people you were talking to on the phone were in another country
During my two day disaster of interactions with them, I asked, they confirmed. I could never say this on a public forum before I retired but I can say it now. I hate SL with every drop of blood in my body. Now watch my rates go up.
histag10
AG
We moved and cancelled 2 years ago. Returned equipment, verified equipment was returned. 8 months later I get contacted by a collections company for a $650 balance for unreturned equipment. Lots of phone calls, emails, and yelling and they finally agreed I must have returned the equipment since I have a receipt saying I returned the equipment, despite the fact they cannot find the equipment. NOT. MY. PROBLEM.
i is smart
AG
SuddenStink was quick to catch my pirating in college, but seemed to disappear when they owed me money.
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.