Are body shops slammed with hail damaged vehicles?

3 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by coopers hawk
555-PINF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mom mom was involved in a hit and run over the weekend and needs to get her vehicle fixed ASAP. It's drivable, but I'm afraid that if she has to open the hood, it won't close again. She called Classic on Monday and left a message, but hasn't heard back. I'm just trying to keep her from going to the dealership for repairs.
dubi
AG
Call Classic Collision.
AggieBaseball06
AG
dubi said:

Call Classic Collision.

Are they different from the company OP called on Monday and didn't hear back from?
AgTrip
Call Jack Winslow Body shop
classicdoug
AG
Thanks Dubi! She's been on my list and I just talked to her.

Yes, just like every other body shop in town we are absolutely overwhelmed with hail repairs. However, we are fitting in our regular customers and collision jobs as soon as possible.

We'll take care of her Lincoln asap!

555-PINF
Thanks! I figured everyone is buried in hail repair. A few places are booked out 6 weeks or more.
I have a trivial repair item and called Classic Collision this week. I eventually got to speak with Matt who was honest about their backlog of work due to hail. I appreciated it and will take my vehicle out to them next week to see about repair. I don't mind waiting for an honest repair shop.
coopers hawk
If the hood and front end are damaged anyway, make sure she has a rubber mallet in the car so that if she does have trouble closing the hood, she's got what she needs to persuade it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.