Charter fishing Gibbons Creek

2,780 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by the pit man
mysticmolliy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello! Does anyone know of any charter fishing companies or individuals that go out on Gibbons Creek? I would like to take my dad out there in June.
555-PINF
I've never used him, but someone recommended Fish Tales last year. I bookmarked his site so I could get a trip lined out for my son. Glad you posted - need to get something on the books, soon.

https://fishtales-guideservice.com/
EliteElectric
Might be useful to crosspost on the outdoor board and specify species you are looking to catch
EBrazosAg
AG
I'd look for a fishing guide, not a charter. In fishing circles a charter is more of a party boat with unrelated fishermen getting spots - think red snapper in the gulf. A fishing guide provides a boat with room for 1-2, maybe 3 fishermen for a 1/2 day or a day. I think the latter is what you want at Gibbons.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
The Ghost of DUCK01 said:

I've never used him, but someone recommended Fish Tales last year. I bookmarked his site so I could get a trip lined out for my son. Glad you posted - need to get something on the books, soon.

https://fishtales-guideservice.com/

Just FYI

His most recent web posting requires his guests/patrons to wear a mask while fishing with him

That may or may not influence your choice

""I am wearing a mask on the trip, it is to protect You and Me. We cannot social distance on a boat. For our safety I ask that you wear a mask also.""

When I was a ranger at Gibbons, Weldon, Fish Tails, always caught limits with his clients. I'd recommend him for sure
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.