Daily rant of why I hate people...

4,586 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by EBrazosAg
kevmiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At HEB gas pumps today
10 pumps
Every pump is occupied and most have a car waiting behind them.

Circled the pumps... only 2 vehicles are actually pumping gas.
Other the nozzle is hung up and driver sitting there on their phone either has bit gotten out yet or have to get on their phone before pulling away.

I realize the world we live in is an inconsiderate one.. just amazing how many self centered ass holes we live amongst

techno-ag
AG
Dear Diary..

But seriously, Sam's pumps are worse.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Love Gun
techno-ag said:

Dear Diary..

Oh, Sam's is awesome! You have all these cars lined up, waiting for the gas pumps for cars with the left side gas tanks. I also have a left side tank, but I choose to live life smarter, not harder, so I go to the right side pumps.

You should see how many people stare at me with their masks on, looking at me like a German Shepherd watches TV.

Stupe
S
kevmiller said:

At HEB gas pumps today
10 pumps

Other the nozzle is hung up and driver sitting there on their phone either has bit gotten out yet or have to get on their phone before pulling away.

I realize the world we live in is an inconsiderate one.. just amazing how many self centered ass holes we live amongst

halibut sinclair
Trying to save a few cents and deal with idiots and olds at HEB and Sam's. Just go to a gas station. There's literally tons of them
GiveEmHellBill
AG
techno-ag said:

Dear Diary..

I have a special hatred for those a-holes who enter that gas station from the wrong direction. I wish the attendant there would tell them to pull around and turn off their pump if they don't comply.
studioone
so were you in an earth shattering hurry or something? Medical emergency? House on fire?

if not.. patience is a virtue.
Love Gun
GiveEmHellBill said:

techno-ag said:

Dear Diary..

I have a special hatred for those a-holes who enter that gas station from the wrong direction. I wish the attendant there would tell them to pull around and turn off their pump if they don't comply.

Especially when there are arrows of direction on the ground.
cavscout96
AG
studioone said:

so were you in an earth shattering hurry or something? Medical emergency? House on fire?

So is not being an a-hole and and having consideration for other folks.

If you're done pumping move your car. Simple.

Expert Analysis
AG
Probably the same people who don't put their carts in a cart return area.
textar4404
That's nothing compared to looking for an open Buc-ees gas pump. They are usually all occupied and more than 75% of the cars are empty while the owner does their 30 minutes of shopping inside.
techno-ag
AG
Expert Analysis said:

Probably the same people who don't put their carts in a cart return area.
Hey now. Let's not get into that again.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
cavscout96
AG
This was my first thought also.
jac4
AG
Ugh, other people are LITERALLY the worst!!1!!!
Post removed:
by user
Solution: Tesla

Bryanisbest
AG
kevmiller said:

At HEB gas pumps today
10 pumps

Love your enemies. Bless those who persecute you.

Love those who don't deserve it and you will be amazed what will happen.
Aggie
AG
studioone said:

So people should just be on your schedule and wait why you check you phone.
People are patient when you're pumping your gas.
OP example has nothing to do with patience, it's about inconsiderate people

LOYAL AG
AG
You deserve this for putting Sam's and HEB gas into your cars. Ask a mechanic, a real mechanic not the part's swappers at the dealership or Firestone, about the quality of those gas products. I used to use them but the fact is they aren't as good of a product as what you get at a name brand station. The detergents, etc. that the name brands advertise make a difference.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
jeffk
AG
I was kind of hoping we'd get daily updates on this.
One Louder
AG
Love Gun said:

techno-ag said:

Dear Diary..

Oh, Sam's is awesome! You have all these cars lined up, waiting for the gas pumps for cars with the left side gas tanks. I also have a left side tank, but I choose to live life smarter, not harder, so I go to the right side pumps.

You should see how many people stare at me with their masks on, looking at me like a German Shepherd watches TV.

We are soul-siblings. So do you stretch the hose across your car to the other side OR do you approach from the "wrong" direction so your tank is on the pump side? My personal preference is defying the arrows. The guy with the vest who stays out in the little building has never said boo about it, either. I feel so powerful.
Love Gun
[The last sentence of your post is why it got deleted. -Staff]
techno-ag
AG
I think they really hate hose stretchers going to the other side of the car. Seen them berate customers about it before. But when the lines are three deep on the left pumps and empty on the right, you can't blame people for stretching across.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
Love Gun
techno-ag said:

I think they really hate hose stretchers going to the other side of the car. Seen them berate customers about it before. But when the lines are three deep on the left pumps and empty on the right, you can't blame people for stretching across.

If they didn't want it to happen, they shouldn't have made hoses that will stretch.
Texker
AG
Costco has signs posted stating the hoses will reach across.
techno-ag
AG
Texker said:

Costco has signs posted stating the hoses will reach across.
And so it begins. The great CS Gas Price War.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
ChampsAg
one day when they were working on the pumps, they were directing people to use the other side and stretch the hoses. most people ignored them
Aggie
AG
Can we add to this list .. when other pumps are open and people who don't drive a diesel using the diesel pump.
Why???
techno-ag
AG
Got to hand it to Buccees. A diesel nozzle at every pump is the way to go.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
halibut sinclair
techno-ag said:

Got to hand it to Buccees. A diesel nozzle at every pump is the way to go.
Bob2525
Is it weird that this might be the best post of the year?
Have to applaud the people who fly diagonally across the Sam's parking lot to get to the pumps. I usually time it just right to spook them as I'm going down the isle correctly. I think of it as a learning experience.
Also a big thanks to the gas cars taking up the one or two diesel pump spots available while the majority of the gas only pumps are empty.
jeffk
AG
Y'all need to go play some sports or something.
trouble
AG
jeffk said:

Y'all need to go play some sports or something.

Or at least find a hobby
EBrazosAg
AG
Or a significant other ..... but something......
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.