UPCOMING SWIM SEASON: Recommendations for Swim Lessons in College Station?

1,733 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JR Ewing
JR Ewing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for swim lessons for a child. Does anyone know/recommend anyone locally?

Thanks in advance!
Smeghead4761
I've taken my kids to the CS city pool at Bee Creek Park for two summers.
Oogway
I have no individual names if you're looking for that option, but our children all went through the CS Parks for all the levels of swim lessons and are confident capable swimmers. One child struggled with one of the strokes, and so through the park dept we had two private lessons to get the kinks worked out and he was off like a rocket.

Tsunami Swim team in the summer was also something they've enjoyed.
histag10
AG
Sadly I have found that everywhere is booked unless you have your own pool and can hire a private instructor.

We are having to either go towards Houston or out to my parents.

Survival Swim is the best, but they are booked through 2022 right now.
TXAG4EVR
AG
Look at Rebecca's Swim School on Facebook. Rebecca Weaver Sellers does an awesome job with babies and toddlers. You can message or email her. The info is on the FB page.
dubi
AG
TXAG4EVR said:

Look at Rebecca's Swim School on Facebook. Rebecca Weaver Sellers does an awesome job with babies and toddlers. You can message or email her. The info is on the FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/RebeccasSwimAcademy
Maveric
AG
Here is one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1226027537854638/ Kirby is an Aggie and a great person!
JR Ewing
AG
Thanks for the recommendations all!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.